Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

PM - LOGITECH V550 Cordless Nano Laser Mouse $35 (*01/23 - 01/29*)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2009 1:55 am
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes

[Staples] PM - LOGITECH V550 Cordless Nano Laser Mouse $35 (*01/23 - 01/29*)

haven't posted a stooples PM deal for a while, so here goes ;)

starting TOMORROW, FS will be selling the Logitech V550 Cordless Nano Laser Mouse for $40, reg. $80; stooples online is selling the same for $90 reg. price

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so if u want it:

INSTORE (YMMV whether or not coupons will work)
1) go to stooples B&M instore TODAY and buy the item at REGULAR price
2) return to stooples B&M on FRIDAY w/ FS/BB flyer or webpage printout in hand and claim a PM on item
3) Do NOT try to PM this before the sale takes effect on FRIDAY! Follow the above directions!

ONLINE (yes, the online coupons will work)
1) buy the item online at stooples for FULL PRICE TODAY (and use any applicable coupon(s) if u have purchase subtotal over $200 or $400)
2) u should receive an order confirmation e-mail with details about ur order and delivery info
3) send stooples an online PM form TOMORROW morning (as early as possible) and request for a PM; fill in all necessary contact info, and under the Comment text box, fill in with stoople's item description & item #, followed by competitor's description, webID and with a weblink if possible, including their price.
4) u should receive another e-mail stating that "We have credited your debit/credit card in the amount of $XX.XX"

OR

1) send them an e-mail for a price quote via an online PM form; fill out all the ncessary contact info, and under the Comment text box, fill in with stoople's item description & item #, followed by competitor's description, webID and with a weblink if possible, including their price.
2) after submitting PM request, if PM is successful, u should receive an e-mail reply with "Price Match Confirmation quote #".
3) IF u get the PM confirmation quote #, immediately go to stooples.ca and buy the item (subject to availability) at the regular stooples' price.
4) u should receive an order confirmation e-mail with details about ur order and delivery info; REPLY to that e-mail with ur PM confirmation quote # and u should receive yet another e-mail stating that "We have credited your debit/credit card in the amount of $XX.XX"

Greenweenie's infamous phrase ("slightly" modified by MJM ;p ) wrote:ANYONE referring to the item as not reflective of the "sale price" now should consider themselves RFD newbies worthy of ridicule!!! :razz:

For anyone who's interested in Mint's method of PMing, here's the info FYI:
Steps to Online Price Matching at Staples

again, it doesn't matter which method u choose, just choose 1 that suits u and u feel is the easiest and most comfortable with....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FS ($40 ): Logitech Nano Cordless Laser Mouse (V550) - Grey

stooples ($90): Logitech V550 Nano Cordless Laser Mouse

[IMG]http://www.staples.ca/ENG/images/produc ... _1_enl.jpg[/IMG]

....so after a PM, the price is $35 + tax :D

here are the technicals regarding specs/features:
Features:
* Connect this mouse to a notebook with the Clip-and-Go dock
* Fly through long documents and Web pages quickly with hyper-fast scrolling
* Up to 18 months of battery life, the mouse automatically turns off when docked
* Logitech's advanced 2.4GHz wireless dramatically reduces interference with 300 times faster data rate.

happy PMing! :)

FYI, last time this was on sale and posted on RFD was a few mths ago last yr:
Nov. '08 - 49.95 - Logitech V550 Notebook Laser Mouse (deal courtesy of dan17)

just FYI, here arce some of your choices for stooples coupons that you can use if you are planning on buying anything else to push your order over $150, $200, $350, or in other cases $400:

*Please NOTE that you can only stack a MAXIMUM of TWO (2) generic 5-digit coupons per purchase and each coupon can only be used ONCE per account... the only exception is if you have additional 16-digit dividends coupons, to which you can stack more

sorry, none avail. ATM!

enjoy! :)
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
5 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
for those interested in PMing at BB instead, they have it for $90 reg. price as well

BB ($90): Logitech Nano Wireless Laser Mouse (V550) - Grey

same PM price
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

Jan 11, 2009
689 posts
10 upvotes
I am sorry but why can't we just price match it tomorrow in store?
Apr 15, 2008
158 posts
2 upvotes
godshoot wrote: I am sorry but why can't we just price match it tomorrow in store?
you can.

i think the method of buying it now and pm'ing toms helps guarantee you'll get one. i.e. in case staples runs out of stock because many ppl go in and buy the mouse tomorrow (or if staples hides the stock....? :twisted: )
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
godshoot wrote: I am sorry but why can't we just price match it tomorrow in store?
sure you can

in fact, you'd have to since all stores in Canada are closed now :P

---------
ace1919 wrote: you can.

i think the method of buying it now and pm'ing toms helps guarantee you'll get one. i.e. in case staples runs out of stock because many ppl go in and buy the mouse tomorrow (or if staples hides the stock....? :twisted: )
back in the 150% PM days, ^that was the primary reason for "buy now at full price, return for PM later"
MJM

Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
thanks mjm, i'll try to see if i can get this, if anything i'll wait for another deal, since im ideally looking for a vx nano

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)