Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy

Pm'd Starcraft II Wings of Liberty for $19.99 at BB (Amazon.com)

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2013 9:49 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 28, 2009
85 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] Pm'd Starcraft II Wings of Liberty for $19.99 at BB (Amazon.com)

I just PM'd the Amazon.com price for Starcraft Wings of Liberty for $19.99 (reg. $39.99) at the Best Buy in Boucherville, Quebec. Not sure if it's a fluke but it's worth a shot. I apologize if the image turns out to be massive.

[IMG]https://mail-attachment.googleuserconte ... lA8-m11x7U[/IMG]
4 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 26, 2009
730 posts
119 upvotes
Asdf
Gummy23 wrote: I just PM'd the Amazon.com price for Starcraft Wings of Liberty for $19.99 (reg. $39.99) at the Best Buy in Boucherville, Quebec. Not sure if it's a fluke but it's worth a shot. I apologize if the image turns out to be massive.

[IMG]https://mail-attachment.googleuserconte ... lA8-m11x7U[/IMG]
Bah, I wish amazon.ca was doing this. I've been keeping my eye out for this deal. It doesn't appear to be for a digital version. I'm guessing this is just for the retail copy?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 29, 2008
7755 posts
4435 upvotes
Montreal
Pming amazon.com is YMMV, since there are shipping charges buying from US Site.

I have my copy I had bought at Futureshop some time ago, never opened it... too bad.
VirginPlus 📱 / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink 🖨️ / Glassit.co
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 28, 2009
85 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Shamb1es wrote: Bah, I wish amazon.ca was doing this. I've been keeping my eye out for this deal. It doesn't appear to be for a digital version. I'm guessing this is just for the retail copy?
Yeah its for the retail copy.
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 28, 2009
85 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
cashinstinct wrote: Pming amazon.com is YMMV, since there are shipping charges buying from US Site.

I have my copy I had bought at Futureshop some time ago, never opened it... too bad.
You're right, I should put YMMV, still new at this. I think it depends on the rep, they don't check here in Quebec as they do in Toronto based on personal experience.

Top