Expired Hot Deals

PnPGames

PnPGames: Switch Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout - 79.99$ + 4.99$ S&H...

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2021 8:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12784 posts
156758 upvotes
Montreal

PnPGames: Switch Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout - 79.99$ + 4.99$ S&H...

Deal Link:
Retailer:
PnPGames
Hi there,

For those who are looking for it... I regret not getting it in the first place and since number 2 came out, the price in the reseller market pretty much shot out over 100$+. I know they made a reprint back in Nov. 2020 so people that missed it will be able to get a copy, but I miss that re-print...

It's 10$ above retail, but still better then resellers. Plus, support a local business...
https://pnpgamesonline.com/product/atel ... deout-t-2/

Shipping is 4.99$ if you order just the game, but if you find something around the site, you might find something interesting.

I got a copy, came in just fine. I only pay the GST, which is a bonus...

Ju Leon...
5 replies
Oct 16, 2005
510 posts
32 upvotes
Same. I missed when it was released (just didn't have the time to play it). And now that I'm looking for it, it's jolted up in price. Here's hoping it gets another reprint.

The ps4 version is pretty hard to find. Even on ebay, it's slightly overpriced
Nov 3, 2007
636 posts
160 upvotes
EDM, AB
poopdedoop wrote: Why is this game worth so much?
Supply and demand. Low print runs and higher than expected demand (based on others in the series).
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3938 posts
4243 upvotes
Ottawa
poopdedoop wrote: Why is this game worth so much?
Ryza thighs.
Tampa Bay Lightning; Back to back Stanley Cup Champions!! ⚡⚡
Milwaukee Bucks; 2020-21 NBA Champions! 🦌

First time ever that both my teams in different sports win the championship in their respective league in the same year.