Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Podium

Fumpa Electric Bike Pump $129.99 - Free Shipping

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2022 7:57 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 7, 2007
782 posts
320 upvotes
Calgary, AB

Fumpa Electric Bike Pump $129.99 - Free Shipping

Deal Link:
Price:
129.99
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
November 30, 2022
Retailer:
The Podium
Portable electric bike pump. I bought one for full price a year ago and it's been fantastic. Don't use a floor pump anymore.

Review here: https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/maint ... mp-review/

The Podium ships promptly. Don't know how many units they have in stock.
7 replies
Sr. Member
Feb 13, 2008
547 posts
478 upvotes
Hamilton
Well, it seems silly but reading one of the reviews, he said he treats it like a tire pressure gauge that can also pump up the tire. Looking at it from that direction, it seems kind of cool.
Giving it a try.

Edit - Looks like I got the last one. OOS now.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 11, 2009
996 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If this is something to have around the garage I'd say you are better off with an air compressor.
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
9357 posts
5987 upvotes
ON
MoreDealsPlease wrote: If this is something to have around the garage I'd say you are better off with an air compressor.
This is portable/cordless.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 11, 2009
996 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dilligafeh wrote: This is portable/cordless.
That's why I said "if"

The product description says "The Fumpa pump is ideal for having around the garage".

Also I don't think this is portable or light enough to carry as an emergency pump during rides. There are better options for that.

It's a niche product.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 6, 2003
18015 posts
10785 upvotes
Ottawa
pretty cool idea. If you are just leaving it at home, I'd rather just use my Ridgid battery compressor. It works fine for my road bike tires (does not overinflate either)
Please update your profile to include your city. It's helpful when you post about something regional ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
9357 posts
5987 upvotes
ON
MoreDealsPlease wrote: That's why I said "if"

The product description says "The Fumpa pump is ideal for having around the garage".

Also I don't think this is portable or light enough to carry as an emergency pump during rides. There are better options for that.

It's a niche product.
The Fumpa pump is ideal for having around the garage. You can inflate approximately 6 road tires on a single charge, and recharging the lithium battery takes less than 90 minutes. The Fumpa weighs in at 380 gm

Don't take description as gospel, just because they say "around the garage" doesn't mean you have to abide. 380g isn't that much, size might be more of an issue. A CO2 cartridge inflator is probably better if weight and size is a concern.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 11, 2009
996 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto, ON
warpdrive wrote: pretty cool idea. If you are just leaving it at home, I'd rather just use my Ridgid battery compressor. It works fine for my road bike tires (does not overinflate either)
Yeah, air compressor or electrically powered compressor would make more sense in most situations. At the weight/size this is not even portable enough to take with you on rides.

Top