[Black Friday] 20% off Hard Case Pop Protectors - best price I've ever seen

Deal Link:
Savings:
20% OFF
Expiry:
November 27, 2021
Retailer:
Pop Hard Case Canada
Been buying these protectors to protect my valuable Funko Pop and I love them. Canadian company and fast shipping, sharing with the fellow collector community.
Happy hunting!
-
Collector.
Saver.
Investor.
Lover.
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
5791 posts
4083 upvotes
I remember these for those sweet, sweet beanie babies I had as a kid.

They'll be worth millions, they said. Buy them and protect them, they said.
[OP]
Nov 25, 2012
11 posts
22 upvotes
Montreal
Ha I feel ya!
Unfortunately people got burned with Beanie Babies because they were mostly based on invented characters with no true fan base.
Funko Pops on the other hand are all based on licensed franchises like Marvel, Star Wars, Disney, DC Comics and TV shows just to name a few, with massive collector fan bases worldwide.
But hey you either love them or hate them - happy Black Friday! Person Raising Both Hands In Celebration
-
Collector.
Saver.
Investor.
Lover.
Sep 21, 2009
489 posts
241 upvotes
I'm genuinely curious why funko pop is popular. Is it similar to collecting anime / gundam figurines?
<blank>
[OP]
Nov 25, 2012
11 posts
22 upvotes
Montreal
timeiscoffee wrote: I'm genuinely curious why funko pop is popular. Is it similar to collecting anime / gundam figurines?
Yep, very similar.
There is a niche for everyone, anime, comics, video games, sports,.... Funko licenses anime lines like DragonBall Z, Naruto, Pokemon and others and each line has dozens of figures and sometimes reaching in the hundreds of figures, like Star Wars with 451 at this point.
-
Collector.
Saver.
Investor.
Lover.