Food & Drink

Popeye's famed chicken sandwich coming to Canada. Sept 14

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2020 11:30 am
Member
User avatar
Jun 6, 2013
430 posts
445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just tried as well. It was great. Would easily take this over a McChicken and is up there with Chick-Fil-A. Best of all, no need to go downtown to wait in 40 minute lineups.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
10785 posts
3328 upvotes
JuniorMint wrote: Just tried as well. It was great. Would easily take this over a McChicken and is up there with Chick-Fil-A. Best of all, no need to go downtown to wait in 40 minute lineups.
Chick-Fil-A is too hard to get to unless you live right in Toronto.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 23, 2007
9647 posts
832 upvotes
Mississauga
kool1 wrote: Chick-Fil-A is too hard to get to unless you live right in Toronto.
I ain't driving an hour THEN line up for another hour lol
I'll just buy this haha
RFD 42-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Newbie
Jun 30, 2017
20 posts
44 upvotes
Better than Chick-fil-A! No lineups, or you can just order it on Ubereats with discount code.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5632 posts
2811 upvotes
Mississauga
JuniorMint wrote: Just tried as well. It was great. Would easily take this over a McChicken and is up there with Chick-Fil-A. Best of all, no need to go downtown to wait in 40 minute lineups.
Anything's better than McChicken.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
1390 posts
849 upvotes
line up 10 deep on Yonge / Elgin Mills location. Not far from couple of schools, so it kind of makes sense. There's a Mary Brown's opening soon across the street. It's going to be an interesting competition, but I think Popeye's is a better location.
Sr. Member
Jul 15, 2006
873 posts
57 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
donatebmw wrote: Better than Chick-fil-A! No lineups, or you can just order it on Ubereats with discount code.
Is there an UberEats coupon for this sandwich?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
10785 posts
3328 upvotes
mrweather wrote: Anything's better than McChicken.
Honestly - I don't know why anyone would buy that overpriced lousy sandwich.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 23, 2007
9647 posts
832 upvotes
Mississauga
mrweather wrote: Anything's better than McChicken.
Jr Chicken is better than the McChicken lol
my0gr81 wrote: line up 10 deep on Yonge / Elgin Mills location. Not far from couple of schools, so it kind of makes sense. There's a Mary Brown's opening soon across the street. It's going to be an interesting competition, but I think Popeye's is a better location.
Lets be real... It goes Popeyes, Mary Browns then maybe KFC
RFD 42-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Sr. Member
Nov 19, 2017
871 posts
1952 upvotes
Toronto
What an overrated sandwich. The one that was already here and has been here for years was WAY better than this, and now its gone because everyone felt like they were missing out when in fact it was a horrible trade off. Not to mention, it was actually spicy when you ask for spicy. I hope they can bring that back or at least have it available alongside this one.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3546 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
OVOSound wrote: Not to mention, it was actually spicy when you ask for spicy.
Sorry, I think this is hilarious Face With Tears Of Joy you should ask for "non spicy" spicy
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 20, 2010
3354 posts
1362 upvotes
Bummer, just got home. Totally knew there was something I forgot to do today until I looked at the board and saw this thread again. Definitely gonna grab a new sandwich tomorrow with the Tuesday chicken special.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Odd I/O