Expired Hot Deals

[Popeyes] Free 2 pieces chicken w/ purchase of Large Drink during Leaf Games [Saturdays]

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 9:55 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1525 posts
190 upvotes
bringmedealz wrote: Eh with COVID 19 lockdown in Ontario add the charge of delivery and tip for my order and so not that much of deal.
You saying you can get this deal delivered? What a world we live in.. how?! Uber eats?
Oct 18, 2007
475 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Booooo, I wish it was still the chicken tenders. Good deal for you grown ups, I guess.
The tenders had no taste when i picked up in mississauga. Also thanks op!
Sep 10, 2017
269 posts
188 upvotes
fuzionx23 wrote: The tenders had no taste when i picked up in mississauga. Also thanks op!
I was actually pleasant surprised by the tenders, also Mississauga, I actually found it more filling and flavorful than their regular pieces and I'm a dark meat kinda guy.

Probably won't even bother for the 2-piece.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
11732 posts
6665 upvotes
Markham
Stagaz630 wrote: I remember last year I would still ask for 2 piece chicken instead and they were okay with it, so maybe this year you can swap between the two as well.
Subbing 2pc chicken for 3 tenders was a YMMV - some locations allowed it and some didn't.

Popeyes - I don't like paying for a drink but if it's still a good deal as the 2pce with large drink purchase is still cheaper than the 2pce Tues special price.

Since we can't eat in...suggest ppl take the 2 pc of chicken home, get a bun/soft bread add some lettuce/tomato/condiments and debone the thigh piece to make a spicy sandwich. DIY boneless Popeye's Spicy chicken thigh makes for the the best chicken sandwich PERIOD. So inexpensive as well compared to $6 for the sandwich.

McD's - you have to spend $1 to get the fries and you can use a "offer" to do it. So if you want to add a sandwich, its at full price which is not cheap and at that point might as well just get whatever sandwich combo they have on offer (if there is one) as you get a drink as well.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2136 posts
1656 upvotes
Haven't been back there for a while. Is the price of a large drink still $2.61 after tax?

I have a feeling it may have increased a bit by now.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1237 posts
1049 upvotes
Ontario
ez_86 wrote: will i get arrested if i leave the house to get this?
Popeyes is essential
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
Nov 15, 2020
443 posts
219 upvotes
ez_86 wrote: will i get arrested if i leave the house to get this?
yes by the food nazis in here. This offer is so unhealthy.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2249 posts
1857 upvotes
Vancouver
Does this work in the west?
Aug 20, 2019
114 posts
273 upvotes
The first couple of times I did this last year I was able to get an extra tender instead of the drink. Anybody try this? Would much rather get chicken than pop, but the store I went to stopped doing that on my third attempt so I didn't go back, then Covid-19 hit and cancelled the season.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1430 posts
153 upvotes
Woodbridge
BrennanN63260 wrote: The first couple of times I did this last year I was able to get an extra tender instead of the drink. Anybody try this? Would much rather get chicken than pop, but the store I went to stopped doing that on my third attempt so I didn't go back, then Covid-19 hit and cancelled the season.
I'm pretty sure you got lucky. Material cost of a drink is like 10 cents. They would still make profit. Swapping that for a piece of chicken cuts into their profit.
Aug 11, 2014
395 posts
267 upvotes
Does Popeye's currently have daily deals for a certain day of the week?
Feb 15, 2012
310 posts
165 upvotes
Does it have to be during the game like 7pm or it is running the whole day?
Nov 25, 2008
207 posts
265 upvotes
Can a bottled juice be a large drink? Not a fan of soft drinks
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5471 posts
1558 upvotes
Toronto
anyone have that same link from last time that overlayed the coupon for multiple uses?
Oct 11, 2013
137 posts
15 upvotes
Markham, ON
gr8dlr wrote: Subbing 2pc chicken for 3 tenders was a YMMV - some locations allowed it and some didn't.

Popeyes - I don't like paying for a drink but if it's still a good deal as the 2pce with large drink purchase is still cheaper than the 2pce Tues special price.

Since we can't eat in...suggest ppl take the 2 pc of chicken home, get a bun/soft bread add some lettuce/tomato/condiments and debone the thigh piece to make a spicy sandwich. DIY boneless Popeye's Spicy chicken thigh makes for the the best chicken sandwich PERIOD. So inexpensive as well compared to $6 for the sandwich.

McD's - you have to spend $1 to get the fries and you can use a "offer" to do it. So if you want to add a sandwich, its at full price which is not cheap and at that point might as well just get whatever sandwich combo they have on offer (if there is one) as you get a drink as well.
I’ll have to try this but you just might win this thread. Is there any specific bread/bun that you use?
Jan 31, 2016
216 posts
66 upvotes
Arva, ON
  • One per customer per visit. No substitutions.
  • Not valid on delivery or with other coupons or offers.
  • Available only at participating locations.
  • Void where prohibited or if reproduced, altered or transferred.
Do you have to walk in a store just to check the promotion available or not? That doesn't look like pandemic friendly.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
11732 posts
6665 upvotes
Markham
jk43234 wrote: I’ll have to try this but you just might win this thread. Is there any specific bread/bun that you use?
I like Japanese style Hokkaido milk bread.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2362 posts
1189 upvotes
Nice!! it;s better than the tender deal before