Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Popeyes

Free 3 piece tender with purchase of large drink in Leafs App (Ontario only) - Next Game: Apr 23

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2022 10:02 am
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1859 posts
2808 upvotes
RockAndReligion wrote: Went around 9pm but they had no more tenders but gave me 5 pc of chicken instead Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Sooooooo which location was this?! Please share...
Aug 21, 2012
966 posts
899 upvotes
Bebo123 wrote: Sooooooo which location was this?! Please share...
Jane and Wilson but it was a one time thing and really YMMV.
WOOOOOOOOOOO
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
totally missed this! ordered 20 buck pizza pizza instead :(
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11320 posts
3870 upvotes
Nowhere
Is there some trick to getting this to pop up in the app b/c it has never worked for me? I usually don't give permissions could that be why? I did turn on location but still no go. I was looking for a cheap meal on Saturday and couldn't get this to work so I ended up getting another free Whopper instead.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26211 posts
39769 upvotes
Toronto
I went to Yonge, North of Wellesley on Saturday. Got 4 tenders instead of 3. That was a pleasant surprise
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2149 posts
1868 upvotes
I have two locations within walking distance of me and this hasn’t popped up for either of them. Too bad.
Nov 16, 2007
507 posts
503 upvotes
Considering the drink costs the restaurant 1 cent, this is really a $3 for 3 tendies deal.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2010
1565 posts
2379 upvotes
Toronto
falkon57 wrote: Considering the drink costs the restaurant 1 cent, this is really a $3 for 3 tendies deal.
which is still a good deal.
Nov 16, 2006
233 posts
50 upvotes
Cheap Cat wrote: Is there some trick to getting this to pop up in the app b/c it has never worked for me? I usually don't give permissions could that be why? I did turn on location but still no go. I was looking for a cheap meal on Saturday and couldn't get this to work so I ended up getting another free Whopper instead.
No trick. Only on Saturday leaf games. In the app click “Fan” should be there under contests and promotions.
Tried it last Saturday. Won’t be trying it ever again.
It was way too salty - the nutritional guide says contains 50% of daily Sodium intake.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2010
1565 posts
2379 upvotes
Toronto
bizybe wrote: No trick. Only on Saturday leaf games. In the app click “Fan” should be there under contests and promotions.
Tried it last Saturday. Won’t be trying it ever again.
It was way too salty - the nutritional guide says contains 50% of daily Sodium intake.
Not just limited to Saturday games. This showed up last Wednesday. It's whatever games are programmed into the app to pop up the deal. It was 'only' Saturday games last year though.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3784 posts
6265 upvotes
The deal is live now for tonights game. Just like last Wednesday game! Go go go
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5187 posts
6027 upvotes
Again not bothering to get it today so just testing to see if same issue as Saturday. Not even getting the claimed screen. Enter in name info. Tap the cashier button. Loops back to the initial deal page. So unless the store doesn’t care to see the screen, may be denied the deal unless issue is fixed
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21703 posts
17377 upvotes
Markham
Allen84 wrote: The deal is live now for tonights game. Just like last Wednesday game! Go go go
Have not done this promo yet this season....might just give it a go for lunch today.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1043 posts
1372 upvotes
Shout out to the Yonge and Sheppard location. Never any hassle with this offer, often gives an extra piece or two. $2.72 total including tax.

Honestly having pleasing staff makes me more likely to come back once the promo’s over.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3784 posts
6265 upvotes
eelw11 wrote: Again not bothering to get it today so just testing to see if same issue as Saturday. Not even getting the claimed screen. Enter in name info. Tap the cashier button. Loops back to the initial deal page. So unless the store doesn’t care to see the screen, may be denied the deal unless issue is fixed
Show them the app, get to the offer thats available that is shown in the app, show them its today's game, and you have friends all claiming today at other locations. You say how is it my problem that the date is wrong. The offer works and should be valid, I or will contacte head office. I'm pretty sure they will reluctantly give it to you. It's not fair. Why is a (recently raised) minimum wage employee caring so much that you can't receive the deal.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2658 posts
1546 upvotes
Allen84 wrote: Show them the app, get to the offer thats available that is shown in the app, show them its today's game, and you have friends all claiming today at other locations. You say how is it my problem that the date is wrong. The offer works and should be valid, I or will contacte head office. I'm pretty sure they will reluctantly give it to you. It's not fair. Why is a (recently raised) minimum wage employee caring so much that you can't receive the deal.
some popeyes are family run. it’s hard to argue with someone as if i am are stealing chicken from the family.

but i get your pt probably might be able to get our way with it. but i wouldn’t want to make a scene over 3 dry tenders…
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3784 posts
6265 upvotes
eelw11 wrote: Again not bothering to get it today so just testing to see if same issue as Saturday. Not even getting the claimed screen. Enter in name info. Tap the cashier button. Loops back to the initial deal page. So unless the store doesn’t care to see the screen, may be denied the deal unless issue is fixed
I guess you've tried to clear cache, deleted and reinstall app I assume? Or maybe try the tradebits link?
Nov 17, 2018
131 posts
748 upvotes
Truth be told - last order was way to salty and couldnt finish it - turned me off the deal…

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)