Expired Hot Deals

[Popeyes] Free 3 piece tenders with the purchase of a large drink - Leafs *HOME* game day promo (app required)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2020 7:10 am
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3111 posts
1069 upvotes
Bidjaan wrote: Active

Cashier and manager at Popeyes in Kitchener on Ottawa St. gave me grief. I straightened them out!
Please explain
Images
  • DEA5E719-055F-46D8-8873-CD3B3282ECFF.jpeg
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 4, 2004
595 posts
347 upvotes
Mississauga
Allen84 wrote: 9:13 pm. Got the 3 strips at both Milton locations (bro went to the other).

Do not hit the redeem button. Just fill in your name and email. Let the cashier press the redeem button on your phone.
LOL.

"Do NOT click the
button below, your
offer will be VOID"

CASHIER TO CLICK

Yet people are clicking???
Newbie
Oct 26, 2018
55 posts
20 upvotes
FFWD wrote: LOL.

"Do NOT click the
button below, your
offer will be VOID"
CASHIER TO CLICK
Yet people are clicking???
To be fair, that disclaimer seems to be new for this game. The last game, I only saw a redeem button
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2005
1464 posts
309 upvotes
GTA
Strandednomad wrote: Which location
Midland
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo $60/10GB plan - Medium Tab
Lucky Mobile $25 plan
Speakout + $10 unlimited text
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 12, 2009
19485 posts
7614 upvotes
Toronto
How do I make the campaign active? It's still showing as inactive for me.
̶K̶o̶o̶d̶o̶ ̶$̶4̶0̶/̶6̶G̶B̶
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet, $5/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 4, 2004
595 posts
347 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP. Got my 3 pieces (actually about 6 small pieces, but who cares for $2.61 with a large drink)? Check that there’s a big Toronto Maple Leafs Partner logo at the restaurant entrance and you should be good to go.
Moderator
User avatar
Mar 23, 2004
42043 posts
8099 upvotes
Markham
FFWD wrote:
LOL.

"Do NOT click the
button below, your
offer will be VOID"

CASHIER TO CLICK

Yet people are clicking???
GetTheMonies wrote: To be fair, that disclaimer seems to be new for this game. The last game, I only saw a redeem button
Agreed. For last season the we need to click once before the cashier clicks next, so lots of ppl must have thought it's the same thing this season. Good to see the TML IT team update the app after complaints were made :D
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 20, 2012
13230 posts
2578 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Coppertone2005 wrote: Midland
That locations sucks. They are never up to speed on promotions and always claim they know nothing. I assume becuz they are an indian franchise they dont keep up on north american sports or just claim stupid with respect to promo's. However, the franchise at Woodside Sq (5 min drive away) is also indian owned and thy are always up to speed. Hmm...
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
5078 posts
2132 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: Agreed. For last season the we need to click once before the cashier clicks next, so lots of ppl must have thought it's the same thing this season. Good to see the TML IT team update the app after complaints were made :D
I dont understand how it works now. It says not to click. But that's where cashier is suppose to click? After it's clicked all it says is see you next game?
Moderator
User avatar
Mar 23, 2004
42043 posts
8099 upvotes
Markham
ar2020 wrote: I dont understand how it works now. It says not to click. But that's where cashier is suppose to click? After it's clicked all it says is see you next game?
Yes, leave it to the cashier to click. But tbh, if you did click by accident, from what i see here, it seems like you can just uninstall/reinstall and you'll see the offer again (havent verified myself)...
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3111 posts
1069 upvotes
aznnorth wrote: That locations sucks. They are never up to speed on promotions and always claim they know nothing. I assume becuz they are an indian franchise they dont keep up on north american sports or just claim stupid with respect to promo's. However, the franchise at Woodside Sq (5 min drive away) is also indian owned and thy are always up to speed. Hmm...
That being said every Popeyes I’ve been to is ran by middle eastern people, maybe they’re just food at frying chicken. I’ve never had bad service at popeyes except once at the Markville location.
I just stick to Richmond hill area now
Elgin and Yonge
Hwy7 and times ave
Woodbine and hwy7

Hwy7 and times is prob my fav location, they have some award for being the best Popeyes in the area or something
They always giving extra food if you are a regular.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13100 posts
3563 upvotes
RFD
angel_wing0 wrote: Yes, leave it to the cashier to click. But tbh, if you did click by accident, from what i see here, it seems like you can just uninstall/reinstall and you'll see the offer again (havent verified myself)...
I just tested right now on Android since I will not get the deal today, when I press the click button it says see you next time, and once I hit on the refresh button above I see the form again and I hit click button again and it goes to the same see you next time image. It loops endlessly on mine LOL. No need to re-install or anything. Its a never ending loop on mine.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 4, 2004
595 posts
347 upvotes
Mississauga
toronto19850 wrote: That being said every Popeyes I’ve been to is ran by middle eastern people, maybe they’re just food at frying chicken. I’ve never had bad service at popeyes except once at the Markville location.
I just stick to Richmond hill area now
Elgin and Yonge
Hwy7 and times ave
Woodbine and hwy7

Hwy7 and times is prob my fav location, they have some award for being the best Popeyes in the area or something
They always giving extra food if you are a regular.
When in doubt ask for a manager. The person at cash didn't know about the promotion and asked the manager who knew exactly what to do.

Top