Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Popeyes

Free 3 piece tenders with the purchase of a large drink - Leafs *HOME* game day promo (app required)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2020 7:10 am
Oct 19, 2009
214 posts
133 upvotes
Mississauga
ar2020 wrote: Two best Mississauga locations are Heartland and also the new location right outside of Square One.

I still think this promo is for EVERY game. Some here think it's only for home games.
Were you able to get tenders when they were in Columbus? I didn't see it in the app..
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
kuruptedazn wrote: Were you able to get tenders when they were in Columbus? I didn't see it in the app..
I only started redeeming after that game. So I am waiting for the next road game. Original post in this thread does not mention home games. But who knows.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
13165 posts
3738 upvotes
Mississauga
ar2020 wrote: I only started redeeming after that game. So I am waiting for the next road game. Original post in this thread does not mention home games. But who knows.
I didn't see the offer in the app for their away game last Friday. 40-something games (more if they make the playoffs!) with free tenders is still a lot. Chicken tenders are a lot more substantial and expensive than the fries McD's was giving away for Raptors games last season.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3426 posts
2464 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: I only started redeeming after that game. So I am waiting for the next road game. Original post in this thread does not mention home games. But who knows.
Don't be greedy it used to be Sat home games only lolo

I am thrilled it's every home game this season :)
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2019
1203 posts
878 upvotes
Ontario
Is it live??
I'm seeing Thank You! See Ya Next Home Game!
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Talamasca wrote: I didn't see the offer in the app for their away game last Friday. 40-something games (more if they make the playoffs!) with free tenders is still a lot. Chicken tenders are a lot more substantial and expensive than the fries McD's was giving away for Raptors games last season.
Agreed.

If I take advantage of this 30 times it would be around $80. Not bad.

I hardly ever took advantage of the McD offer even though it was completely free. I do not want to be eating fries by itself. I wish it was on a McChicken or 6 Nuggets.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
2028 posts
2009 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
This is weird, first it required raptors to win which makes sense, then now its whenever the leafs play? What's the point of adding a condition e.g. leafs player, at this point its almost a weekly thing
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2019
1203 posts
878 upvotes
Ontario
I don't see coupon in my app although it says claimed...

can any one explain??
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3426 posts
2464 upvotes
Second of season go leafs go see you next week!
Btw 3 piece deal today 3.99 that you can combine for alot of food for $6.xx
Images
  • 20191010_134944.jpg
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2019
1203 posts
878 upvotes
Ontario
ahlong wrote: Second of season go leafs go see you next week!
Btw 3 piece deal today 3.99 that you can combine for alot of food for $6.xx
I don't see coupon in my app...

What am I doing wrong??
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2010
1565 posts
2379 upvotes
Toronto
Available at Yonge/Sheppard Centre foodcourt. The guy just punched the order in as I was still opening the app. He didn’t care to “redeem” the coupon. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Some tips:

1. Always get mild tenders. I eat spicy food but prefer the mild tenders. The texture is just better and they also taste better.

2. If they say there will be a wait. Always be willing to wait as it means you get a fresh batch.

3. Blackened ranch is the best sauce.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
asterisk* wrote: Available at Yonge/Sheppard Centre foodcourt. The guy just punched the order in as I was still opening the app. He didn’t care to “redeem” the coupon. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
How are stores even able to tell if the coupon was already redeemed before? It still shows the same capture saying "claimed" if you used it for first time today or more than once.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2010
1565 posts
2379 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote: How are stores even able to tell if the coupon was already redeemed before? It still shows the same capture saying "claimed" if you used it for first time today or more than once.
Just checked in the app.....you would enter your First/Last name and email and hand the phone to them to click the “Cashier to Click” button. You may have inadvertently clicked that button as you were entering your information.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
asterisk* wrote: Just checked in the app.....you would enter your First/Last name and email and hand the phone to them to click the “Cashier to Click” button. You may have inadvertently clicked that button as you were entering your information.
I meant can't you redeem it more than once in a day. How would they know? They would click on the cashier to click button and get the claimed sign.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3426 posts
2464 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: How are stores even able to tell if the coupon was already redeemed before? It still shows the same capture saying "claimed" if you used it for first time today or more than once.
Probably cashiers can't look it up but each email has a redemption the manager/head office can look this up on their end if they suspect you of abusing the deal :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)