Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Popeyes] One Piece of Chicken & Biscuit Free with Purchase of a Medium Drink After Filling Out Survey On Receipt Within 2 Days

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2020 1:38 am
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1495 upvotes
Tee . Oh

[Popeyes] One Piece of Chicken & Biscuit Free with Purchase of a Medium Drink After Filling Out Survey On Receipt Within 2 Days

When you buy something from Popeyes and get a receipt, if you fill out the survey within 2 days then you get a validation code to get: One Piece of Chicken and a Biscuit free with the purchase of a medium drink.

................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
5 replies
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1495 upvotes
Tee . Oh
TotalDistinction wrote: This is nothing new. This offer has been on the receipts for as long as I can remember.
I never really ever paid attention to the back of the receipt, till one day the cashier circled it for me.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
May 12, 2020
57 posts
80 upvotes
OP, I am 99% sure that the code is simply the date of the transaction + the store number. I don't even fill out the receipt, since I already know the generated code pattern.