Expired Hot Deals

Popeyes

ONTARIO ONLY - Free 3 piece tenders with the purchase of a large drink on Maple Leafs app - Next game: May 14

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2022 3:10 pm
May 8, 2012
178 posts
359 upvotes
All the Popeyes I've been to that accepted the deal had a poster of the promo on the wall and huge leafs stickers on the ground inside the restaurant
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2529 posts
2813 upvotes
Pretty pissed off. Winston Churchill and Aquitaine, first time at this location.

It looks like they gave me 5 Nuggets (my thumb for scale) . Oh and also they were out of large cups and they gave me a medium cup. Still the same charge $2.71

Last time I'm going there.
Images
  • 485182.jpg
Nov 24, 2018
239 posts
323 upvotes
Has anybody had any luck making this deal work with anything other than fountain drinks? I've tried to get orange juice or a chocolate milk instead, and would have been happy to pay the higher price for the premium drink, but it seems to cancel out the deal. Register would charge me full price for the drink and the tenders.
Nov 11, 2015
6 posts
5 upvotes
Gimli, MB
Get the deal while you can.

Based on previous playoffs, it won't last long. 🤷‍♂️
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
3567 posts
2532 upvotes
Allen84 wrote: Pretty pissed off. Winston Churchill and Aquitaine, first time at this location.

It looks like they gave me 5 Nuggets (my thumb for scale) . Oh and also they were out of large cups and they gave me a medium cup. Still the same charge $2.71

1.75 pc vs the standard 3 heh heh
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3609 posts
2209 upvotes
Toronto
Allen84 wrote: Pretty pissed off. Winston Churchill and Aquitaine, first time at this location.

But for scale, we have no idea how big your thumb is. If it's like some basketball players I've seen, you'd be doing good. Btw, my drink only cost $2.61, I wonder why?
Images
  • Screenshot_20220505-102220.png
Last edited by beachlover on May 5th, 2022 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3609 posts
2209 upvotes
Toronto
funkypc7 wrote: Get the deal while you can.

Based on previous playoffs, it won't last long. 🤷‍♂️
By losing last night, that locks in May 10th at least.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5809 posts
693 upvotes
Markham
infinitely wrote: All the Popeyes I've been to that accepted the deal had a poster of the promo on the wall and huge leafs stickers on the ground inside the restaurant
this!

has been acurate 3 of 3 times for me (2 participated, 1 didnt)
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
3567 posts
2532 upvotes
so im actually rooting for the leafs to lose so that I can get more fat
Apr 27, 2022
9 posts
8 upvotes
beachlover wrote: But for scale, we have no idea how big your thumb is. If it's like some basketball players I've seen, you'd be doing good. Btw, my drink only cost $2.61, I wonder why?
Drink price is different for each location, my go to is $2.49 for large so $2.61 after tax. Eaton centre location charges 2.75 or something.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3609 posts
2209 upvotes
Toronto
evilYoda wrote: so im actually rooting for the leafs to lose so that I can get more fat
No, what you want is the leafs to win each series, but at the maximum number of games for each series. So if they win every odd numbered game, and lose every even numbered game, we're golden.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2007
1408 posts
208 upvotes
infinitely wrote: All the Popeyes I've been to that accepted the deal had a poster of the promo on the wall and huge leafs stickers on the ground inside the restaurant
funny you mention this because peanut plaza popeyes has the leafs ad their wall and signs but refuses to accept the promo
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
1890 posts
1950 upvotes
beachlover wrote: No, what you want is the leafs to win each series, but at the maximum number of games for each series. So if they win every odd numbered game, and lose every even numbered game, we're golden.
Yup stretching to full 7 games is ideal. But lol if anyone thinking the Leafs getting past 2 rounds
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
3567 posts
2532 upvotes
i never get a gigantic piece. It's always normal sized or smaller. I feel ripped off.
Oct 15, 2007
115 posts
706 upvotes
Toronto & West V…
I was lucky enough to get a good batch. Usually it's not this gigantic.
sprung wrote: OMG, want to share location? I can totally understand however if you'd like to keep it secret Slightly Smiling Face
________

You can't argue with ignorance

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)