Expired Hot Deals

Popeyes

ONTARIO ONLY - Free 3 piece tenders with the purchase of a large drink on Maple Leafs app - Next game: May 14

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2022 3:10 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1006 posts
2918 upvotes
someone needs to update the title for the next game
Deal Addict
May 24, 2005
1727 posts
363 upvotes
Ajax
Anyone else felt the tenders have become dry and overcooked? It's the opposite of tenderness in fact, I did ask my local store manager he mentioned others have expressed similar comments, mainly because Popeye's have changed their supplier..sigh
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5337 posts
2054 upvotes
Toronto
chenj16 wrote: Anyone else felt the tenders have become dry and overcooked? It's the opposite of tenderness in fact, I did ask my local store manager he mentioned others have expressed similar comments, mainly because Popeye's have changed their supplier..sigh
It might be your store.

It's always been tender at Hwy 7 and McCowan in Markham.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
6955 posts
3418 upvotes
Toronto
chenj16 wrote: Anyone else felt the tenders have become dry and overcooked? It's the opposite of tenderness in fact, I did ask my local store manager he mentioned others have expressed similar comments, mainly because Popeye's have changed their supplier..sigh
It varies on which location, it varies on which day, it varies on what hour you come, it varies between if you get it cooked on the spot or been sitting there an hour...
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23567 posts
30841 upvotes
Toronto
On again today. In app already
Images
  • Screenshot_20220510-040208_Maple Leafs.jpg
Ye wife is in me dms baby.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2706 posts
1544 upvotes
Toronto
It’s always been tender at mine. My location drops the ‘fresh’ tenders upon order…as opposed to pre-cooking a large batch that is sitting in the warming trays.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
3567 posts
2532 upvotes
freshly cooked is very tender and jicy and crispy on outside
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1006 posts
2918 upvotes
thx i forgot they were playing today! gotta go get me some tendies for dinner tonight.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1208 posts
438 upvotes
does anyone know why in my app after i submit it goes back to main screen to press continue. seems like stuck in a loop
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
3567 posts
2532 upvotes
waiting on people to come on here to say peanut plaza not participating. It happens every time.
Oct 15, 2007
115 posts
706 upvotes
Toronto & West V…
Whoaaaa. Today i got 6 pieces. This girl must really like me.

________

You can't argue with ignorance
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
1673 posts
1421 upvotes
Enjoy this while it lasts as Thursday could be the last one. Leafs are a sad sack team. Golf season coming...
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
3567 posts
2532 upvotes
any chance popeyes might change this to a jays thing right after this
Jun 14, 2020
20 posts
8 upvotes
GTA
sprung wrote: No issues ever for me at 553 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M5S 1Y6
This location is always out of the good dipping sauces though :(
Jun 16, 2019
43 posts
92 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
So I went to Popeyes a couple hours ago through Drive-Thru (like before) and was confronted with "Sorry, this promotion is no longer a thing with Popeyes", I responded with "That's odd, I have the promotion right in front of me on the app." (as I'm staring at it), then another person (possible a supervisor) gets on the intercom and explains that the promotion has been discontinued. I just left, even though I believe it has not, anyone else?
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
1120 posts
1736 upvotes
Toronto Tenders rallied to win tonight Rooster
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
3567 posts
2532 upvotes
georgepolus wrote: So I went to Popeyes a couple hours ago through Drive-Thru (like before) and was confronted with "Sorry, this promotion is no longer a thing with Popeyes", I responded with "That's odd, I have the promotion right in front of me on the app." (as I'm staring at it), then another person (possible a supervisor) gets on the intercom and explains that the promotion has been discontinued. I just left, even though I believe it has not, anyone else?
do you think, that 10 of us are lying so that you look like a fool at the take out joint?