Expired Hot Deals

Popeyes

ONTARIO ONLY - Free 3 piece tenders with the purchase of a large drink on Maple Leafs app - Next game: May 14

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2022 3:10 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1711 posts
1501 upvotes
Ontario
georgepolus wrote: So I went to Popeyes a couple hours ago through Drive-Thru (like before) and was confronted with "Sorry, this promotion is no longer a thing with Popeyes", I responded with "That's odd, I have the promotion right in front of me on the app." (as I'm staring at it), then another person (possible a supervisor) gets on the intercom and explains that the promotion has been discontinued. I just left, even though I believe it has not, anyone else?
Leave your review with corporate

https://www.popeyeschicken.ca/support
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
Oct 15, 2007
115 posts
706 upvotes
Toronto & West V…
Which location?? So we don't waste gas driving there

georgepolus wrote: So I went to Popeyes a couple hours ago through Drive-Thru (like before) and was confronted with "Sorry, this promotion is no longer a thing with Popeyes", I responded with "That's odd, I have the promotion right in front of me on the app." (as I'm staring at it), then another person (possible a supervisor) gets on the intercom and explains that the promotion has been discontinued. I just left, even though I believe it has not, anyone else?
________

You can't argue with ignorance
Jun 16, 2019
43 posts
92 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
hunnni83 wrote: Which location?? So we don't waste gas driving there
This is the Windsor location at 2854 Howard Ave.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3609 posts
2209 upvotes
Toronto
I'd rather the Leafs win Saturday than tonight, if it was a sure thing. But if they lost both, I'd be crushed. So I'm ok with them winning tonight, even if it means we don't get tenders on Saturday.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
1890 posts
1950 upvotes
Yup finishing off the series tonight to get guaranteed 4 more games better.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
16615 posts
11355 upvotes
Markham
How do you guys eat this every other day...I had it twice last week and I don't I'll be partaking today.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
1890 posts
1950 upvotes
We’re ODing on them before promo goes away after they lose the 2nd round until next season.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2790 posts
1648 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: How do you guys eat this every other day...I had it twice last week and I don't I'll be partaking today.
Yea I like when it was once a week lol we are spoiled now ;)
Jan 6, 2013
272 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
evilYoda wrote: any chance popeyes might change this to a jays thing right after this
Definitely not. Jays made a sponsorship deal with Mary Browns this season and I don't think they've had sponsorship deals with Popeyes.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1208 posts
438 upvotes
App keeps recycling back to main screen/continue button
It's pretty hilarious got denied twice. Finally caved and uninstalled. That's the last time for me.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1711 posts
1501 upvotes
Ontario
rage2021 wrote: App keeps recycling back to main screen/continue button
It's pretty hilarious got denied twice. Finally caved and uninstalled. That's the last time for me.
There's a link that lets you do it through a browser instead as backup.
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2382 posts
1895 upvotes
Niagara, ON
Went to get this for the first time in a few years (Raptors offer maybe??). Popeye's was slammed! Lineup around the restaurant and out the door. Stood in line for 5 minutes and moved one person. I gave up and left.

Hopefully Leafs win and I can try again next week
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2017
2284 posts
720 upvotes
Anyone believes that the Leafs can move to round 2?
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
1673 posts
1421 upvotes
Bb0231 wrote: Anyone believes that the Leafs can move to round 2?
Maybe in the year 2100. Ask the goatie guy that sits just behind the leaf bench. I am sure his hair went from black to white over the years of watching. He owns the Octagon restaurant in Thornhill.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
1673 posts
1421 upvotes
Most likely be the last one for the season folks. Enjoy it while you still can :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)