125 upvotes
Toronto

Eccc funko exclusives

Deal Link:
Expiry:
March 11, 2020
Retailer:
PopGeek Collectibles
If you're a collector than you will understand this post. Please don't down vote simply because you don't collect
The prices are very reasonable, near about retail. Some items they have on right now won't be available in Canada, so we can save on shipping.
I'm sure they will add more of the eccc exclusives because they do every year
Currently they have 4 up, it says pre order but I already received a tracking number this morning. Meaning these are in stock. So no need to stand in line at eb games or hot topic
7 replies
Nov 21, 2019
29 posts
18 upvotes
Nice find thanks. I'll definitely get thanos
[OP]
Sep 9, 2014
354 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
Welcome. I'm surprised the down votes didn't come
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1189 posts
333 upvotes
Surrey
I know nothing about these but just curious what makes them a collectible, are they rare? Speaking specifically on the milhouse figure.
Tia
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1421 posts
903 upvotes
Vancouver
purplekush604 wrote: I know nothing about these but just curious what makes them a collectible, are they rare? Speaking specifically on the milhouse figure.
Tia
Just a new fad for collectors and kids. They've basically mass produced a crap ton of Funko figures of almost anything popular like sports athletes, movies, TV series, etc. and successfully latched onto a niche that nobody else has.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
3148 posts
683 upvotes
oh geez... i hate you... i just bought something there because of this post... lol

upvoted!
RFD is bad for your wallet's health 😂