Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Popov Leather

YMMV - Popov Leather coupon 15% code - one time use?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2020 7:48 pm
Sep 8, 2007
565 posts
652 upvotes

YMMV - Popov Leather coupon 15% code - one time use?

Savings:
15%
Retailer:
Popov Leather
I was browsing Popov Leather for a new wallet and signed up for their rewards programs and created an account. I had one of their wallets in my cart but didn't finish the transaction.
A little while later I got an SMS message from an unknown number saying they were from Popov, noticed I was browsing and asked if I was interested in further discounts. I said yes and the person texted me a 15% off coupon code.

I'm not going to use it so here's the code for a lucky RFD'er. I'm assuming that it's a one time use code. PPVSMS12467. It stacked on top of the 20% sitewide off sale.

The wallets look decent but I ended up buying a bellroy wallet from Altitude Sports which is on sale - plus if you're an Altitude Sports member you get another 10% off.
12 replies
Nov 27, 2016
507 posts
736 upvotes
m8x
Just about chocked up my coffee.......$104 for a wallet ! ......on sale !!! Yikes ! Regular price $110.

A 5% coupon is like buying peanuts for the elephant.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3074 posts
2101 upvotes
Midland
I picked up one of these a few years ago when it was on sale and mentioned on here. Great purchase! Highly recommend if you are looking for minimal style with only a few cards.
Oct 24, 2006
287 posts
787 upvotes
Regina
I bought a leather card holder from them 4 years ago for $24 (on sale). Still my go to. Would also recommend if you can get it on sale.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1873 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
Off topic.
I heard of them on Reddit few years back. Bought a wallet for $60. For the same wallet, it's now $110.

Don't get me wrong, great wallet, I'm still using it.
Aug 29, 2009
669 posts
364 upvotes
Toronto
Love my cardholder from them. Bought in 2016 for much cheaper than their prices are now and I imagine will last me the rest of my life. Can share pictures of how it's aged (it's black horween so not much in the way of a patina) for those interested.
Nov 8, 2003
392 posts
488 upvotes
I also bought from them a long time ago when they were a new(ish?) company and there was a popular RFD deal post on it. Still using the wallet to this day and like the poster above me mentioned, it's still in excellent condition and could probably last me the rest of my life.

However, I checked my old email to see when I bought it (2014) and how much I paid ($25USD):
Untitled-2.jpg

I can fully stand by the quality of the wallet and don't regret for a second for the price I paid but I don't know about the current price to quality ratio. It's a big price difference and there are lot of options at this current price range.
Dec 7, 2018
17 posts
27 upvotes
Wow, their price went up so much in recent years. Almost doubled the price compared to few years back. I guess they couldn't keep up with demands.
Jun 6, 2008
447 posts
76 upvotes
Burlington
I own many of their products (2 wallets, 2 belts, some misc small items) and after many years are still very good. I did notice that price has gone up over the years, even with the discount. Still solid quality stuff from them though.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
6145 posts
2957 upvotes
Kanata
Glad I got in on the RFD deal when it was a new company as well, probably the first and last wallet I'll ever own. I do take care of it like a baby though cause I love it so much.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Dec 11, 2014
136 posts
162 upvotes
Maple, ON
In 2015, I paid $38 USD for my custom leather wallet made high quality material and workmanship. I still use it daily without any damage to material or stitching except regular wear and tear. That being said, not sure I would pay the current prices for the wallet.
Nov 27, 2013
6 posts
4 upvotes
The pre-Christmas 40% off + 15% coupon was a much better deal. Seems like the prices have gone up quite a bit since then.
Images
  • upload.jpg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)