369 upvotes
Unionville, ON

GTA/Ottawa $15 - 5 x 10 Pack Disposable Face Masks - Non Medical

Deal Link:
Price:
$15
Retailer:
Poppacorn
Shipping is not free but they have free in store pickup in Mississauga or Ottawa ON

50 for $15 is a good deal if you can pick them up

Last edited by stancehunter on Jul 15th, 2020 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
21 replies
Jul 15, 2020
115 posts
425 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP, Got Mine Delivered this morning!
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1695 posts
1140 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, $25 shipping if you can't pick up...
Mar 21, 2005
430 posts
340 upvotes
GTA
Mr. Robo wrote: https://www.newegg.ca/lanswe-yy020266/p ... -_-Product

Why not buy this at newegg since it's the same but with free shipping.
Care to comment on the quality of this and the one from newegg? I am not looking for medical grade but I have a box that is useless as the mask was ready to disintegrate the moment I put it on. Are these any good? Thank you in advance.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5189 posts
1768 upvotes
Toronto
coolnut wrote: Care to comment on the quality of this and the one from newegg? I am not looking for medical grade but I have a box that is useless as the mask was ready to disintegrate the moment I put it on. Are these any good? Thank you in advance.
I didn't buy masks from Poppacorn, but from Newegg.
The mask is a bit smaller than the other masks I have purchased from other places, kinda tight to the face. The straps and material are thick and sturdy. It does pass the fire and water test.
Would I buy again. Probably not because the strap hurt my ears, I got a big head.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1695 posts
1140 upvotes
Toronto
Mr. Robo wrote: I didn't buy masks from Poppacorn, but from Newegg.
The mask is a bit smaller than the other masks I have purchased from other places, kinda tight to the face. The straps and material are thick and sturdy. It does pass the fire and water test.
Would I buy again. Probably not because the strap hurt my ears, I got a big head.
I was actually temped to purchase a few boxes off NewEgg till I seen the reviews mention the mask were quite small on the face.

OP's deal is hot but unfortunately shipping price kills it for me.
Sep 14, 2018
367 posts
651 upvotes
$25 for shipping is insane - I'd expect them to personally deliver them on a gold tray (that I get to keep) at that price. As you said, reasonable price if you can pickup but otherwise you can get masks from almost anywhere for less than $40 which is the price in store + Shipping price.
Jul 15, 2020
115 posts
425 upvotes
GTA
asmcar wrote: $25 for shipping is insane - I'd expect them to personally deliver them on a gold tray (that I get to keep) at that price. As you said, reasonable price if you can pickup but otherwise you can get masks from almost anywhere for less than $40 which is the price in store + Shipping price.
Ya definitely not worth buying one to ship, $25 is a deal buster. I used the Free shipping code, so I bundled it with some corn and seasonings. I can confirm I ordered 3 and received it all. Didn’t see any limit when adding to cart.

I don’t know how the newegg ones are, they look similar idea, but these are packaged much better then the ones I got off amazon two weeks ago.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7491 posts
4095 upvotes
Toronto
GTA2020 wrote: Ya definitely not worth buying one to ship, $25 is a deal buster. I used the Free shipping code, so I bundled it with some corn and seasonings. I can confirm I ordered 3 and received it all. Didn’t see any limit when adding to cart.

I don’t know how the newegg ones are, they look similar idea, but these are packaged much better then the ones I got off amazon two weeks ago.
Wait, what free shipping cod3?
Jul 15, 2020
115 posts
425 upvotes
GTA
Ok so they’re actually much better quality then I expected. Just had one on while grocery shopping for 45mins and they sit pretty good. They come in packs of 10 so I left one in glove compartment and one in side door and one in trunk. Made in China, shows production of may and says valid for two years. Hopefully this Covid stuff is over soon!
Jul 15, 2020
115 posts
425 upvotes
GTA
Discount Code is poppacornjuly

You need to buy $100 minimum and shipping is free. I’d bought 3 face masks and snacks for rest. Ordered Monday night and got it this morning.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1695 posts
1140 upvotes
Toronto
GTA2020 wrote: Ya definitely not worth buying one to ship, $25 is a deal buster. I used the Free shipping code, so I bundled it with some corn and seasonings. I can confirm I ordered 3 and received it all. Didn’t see any limit when adding to cart.

How are the quality of the masks you bought of Poppacorn?
Mar 27, 2020
71 posts
65 upvotes
Lorne Park, ON
Picked up my order earlier today and all looks good. Will be trying them out this weekend. Love that they're divided in packs of 10 - keeps them clean and easier to share some with the fam!
Jul 15, 2020
115 posts
425 upvotes
GTA
Bleachway wrote: How are the quality of the masks you bought of Poppacorn?
I’m no mask expert, but I have no complaints. Looks like it’s good quality and each pack has a QC certificate with manufactured date of may 2020. I used one yesterday and it felt pretty dry and easy to breathe with. As of last night this was sold out but I see it’s stocked up again.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1695 posts
1140 upvotes
Toronto
GTA2020 wrote: I’m no mask expert, but I have no complaints. Looks like it’s good quality and each pack has a QC certificate with manufactured date of may 2020. I used one yesterday and it felt pretty dry and easy to breathe with. As of last night this was sold out but I see it’s stocked up again.
Thanks, ended up buying 5 boxes to even out shipping cost.