Expired Hot Deals

[Popular Car Wash] Unlimited Car Wash (Quick Wash) $19.50+tax/mnth. *other plans as well* (ETOBICOKE, ON)

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2019 12:01 am
[OP]
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
245 posts
139 upvotes

Unlimited Car Wash (Quick Wash) $19.50+tax/mnth. *other plans as well* (ETOBICOKE, ON)

Deal Link:
Price:
19.50 +tax
Retailer:
Popular Car Wash
Thought this was a good price. All 3 locations in Etobicoke.

Popular Car Wash unlimited quick washes for 19.50+tax /mnth. Reg price is $7.96 +tax. Free self serve vacuum as well. Sign up online and they bill your CC each mnth. Unfortunately not touchless.

https://popularcarwash.ca/amp/unlimited-wash-plans

Quick Wash - $7.96+Tax or Go Unlimited $19.50+tax/mnth
Rim Lovers - $10.62+Tax or Go Unlimited $29.99+tax/mnth
Lava Shine - $13.27+tax or Go Unlimited $39.99+tax /mnth

Terms & Conditions
- I authorize Popular Car Wash to charge my credit/ debit card account on the anniversary date of my membership on a monthly basis for the selected plan. No statements are provided.
- I can cancel the membership anytime online at popularcarwash.ca, minimum 5 business days prior to my next billing date (20 days cool down period applies), else I understand that Automatic Recharge Authorization will continue.
- I understand Popular Car Wash may cancel/ amend this plan at any time, and that the plan will be cancelled if the monthly charge is declined by the card processing system.
- I acknowledge that wash pass membership is only valid at the location chosen and only for registered vehicle; limited to one car wash per day by presenting the wash card only. Card/tag replacements and transfers are chargeable.
- There are no partial month(s) refunds on cancellation or termination of membership due to any reason.
- Only commercial plans should be subscribed for commercial vehicles, taxi, livery vehicles or where vehicle use involves ANY commercial activities. Violators/Misuse may be charged actual wash costs.
- I understand that circumstances may affect the availability of services and we may close on rain/snow days, or when the roads are wet or in extreme weather conditions. We may also close at other times to perform maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
- Terms, conditions, washes are subject to change without notice. I understand that monthly rates may be increased, with notice posted at the site at least 30 days in advance.