Entertainment

Is it possible to delete a purchase (iTunes Store, Play Movies, etc.)?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2021 11:06 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18616 posts
2347 upvotes
Woodbridge

Is it possible to delete a purchase (iTunes Store, Play Movies, etc.)?

The last few days I got back into Mission Impossible, I started with Ghost Protocol, Rogue Nation and thought I would finish with Fallout but for whatever reason I don't have it?

I know I bought it, I have all it them except for the second Mission Impossible.

I went through all my history, even my Google & Amazon purchases. It's Impossible lol I didn't buy this when it came out. I'm sure I even posted it here that I bought it.

Or am I getting old.. :(
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
2 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
17231 posts
3475 upvotes
Toronto
bembol wrote: The last few days I got back into Mission Impossible, I started with Ghost Protocol, Rogue Nation and thought I would finish with Fallout but for whatever reason I don't have it?

I know I bought it, I have all it them except for the second Mission Impossible.

I went through all my history, even my Google & Amazon purchases. It's Impossible lol I didn't buy this when it came out. I'm sure I even posted it here that I bought it.

It's possible to hide purchases in iTunes.

Not possible to delete movies from an iTunes or Google library, even with the help of a CSR.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
9122 posts
3527 upvotes
You might have redeemed it on the wrong account.
Some digital codes do expire.
bembol wrote: The last few days I got back into Mission Impossible, I started with Ghost Protocol, Rogue Nation and thought I would finish with Fallout but for whatever reason I don't have it?