Shopping Discussion

Is it possible to go into FS and put your Boxing Day purchases on a payment plan?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2004 9:05 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2001
3426 posts
80 upvotes

Is it possible to go into FS and put your Boxing Day purchases on a payment plan?

Does anyone know if it is possible to do this? I put all my Boxing Day purchases from FS on my FS card with the standard 30 day terms, but I would like to do a 6 months or a year no payments if possible. I would think if you took your receipts in FS they could do this for you. What do you guys think?
Heat 51-0-0

External links in signatures are not allowed except for Heatware and Ebay ratings.
4 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
12535 posts
2837 upvotes
Mississauga
If it's over $100, you can get no payments and no interest for 90 days. If you want to not pay for longer, there are extra charges.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2001
3426 posts
80 upvotes
Maybe I should clarify, I mean purchases made online during the boxing day sales I put on my FS card but I would like to go into the store and change the purchases so I have a year or 6 months to pay them off. I know about the charges, its like 3% for 6 months and 6% for a year or something like that. Does anyone know if I can do this? Any FS CS employees around?
Heat 51-0-0

External links in signatures are not allowed except for Heatware and Ebay ratings.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2001
3426 posts
80 upvotes
bump, someone answer this damnnit!! ;)
Heat 51-0-0

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2001
3426 posts
80 upvotes
anyone? ;)
Heat 51-0-0

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)