Tags:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12725 posts
2924 upvotes

Possibly Free Axe XY products if selected

Deal Link:
AXE has added a new limited time & exclusive opportunities on the XY STUFF platform

Sign up or Sign in and check if you qualify to try any of the following products:

*AXE Skateboards & Fresh Roses Deodorant Body Spray
*AXE Skateboards & Fresh Roses Body Wash
*AXE Skateboards & Fresh Roses Deodorant Stick
*AXE Oil Blaster Shampoo with Charcoal
[ PM me for nothing ]
18 replies
Jul 8, 2019
26 posts
37 upvotes
MissusHappy wrote: I’m sorry the scent is skateboards and roses?!
Thinking that they should have focus-grouped the scent name first...
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2357 posts
1187 upvotes
lol odd scent for sure but free is free Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12424 posts
5009 upvotes
My mother and I participated ...

Congrats, your application has been submitted!
Thanks for applying for our AXE Skateboards & Fresh Roses and AXE Oil Blaster Shampoo! If you are chosen, you will be contacted by e-mail.
Sep 29, 2010
309 posts
427 upvotes
Thanks OP. Looking forward to next years... Cow pies and Caramel.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8954 posts
12918 upvotes
greatgordini wrote: Thanks OP. Looking forward to next years... Cow pies and Caramel.
That was actually last year's scent, so no need to wait.

In fact, it's one of their best selling body sprays! ;)

Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21569 posts
24455 upvotes
Toronto
email received today:

Congratulations !

You have been selected for AXE Skateboards & Fresh Roses Product Review Club! Your package is on its way.

Here is how to review your product!

Step 1: Wait for your product to arrive in the mail. This may take 2+ weeks.

Step 2: Try your product.

Step 3: It's time to review! Click the button below to leave your review & Instagram post.

Reviews are due by January 24, 2021.

If you have any questions, please see our FAQ page

Thanks! Your XY Stuff Team
Last edited by sprung on Jan 4th, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12424 posts
5009 upvotes
sprung wrote: Congratulations !

You have been selected for AXE Skateboards & Fresh Roses Product Review Club! Your package is on its way.

Here is how to review your product!

Step 1: Wait for your product to arrive in the mail. This may take 2+ weeks.

Step 2: Try your product.

Step 3: It's time to review! Click the button below to leave your review & Instagram post.

Reviews are due by January 24, 2021.

If you have any questions, please see our FAQ page

Thanks! Your XY Stuff Team
Was this an email ... or some message?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8954 posts
12918 upvotes
Darkman wrote: My mother and I participated ...

Thanks for applying for our AXE Skateboards & Fresh Roses and AXE Oil Blaster Shampoo! If you are chosen, you will be contacted by e-mail.
Darkman wrote: Was this an email ... or some message?
According to your own post, it's supposed to be an email.

My issue is, I don't remember if I requested one, and/or which email I used if I did. :facepalm:

I guess I just wait to see if anything shows up somewhere.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21569 posts
24455 upvotes
Toronto
Got my samples today
Images
  • 20210112_145850.jpg
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6834 posts
5992 upvotes
Toronto
Your mother participated to get AXE products ???

Assuming you're a dude, it would be the same as if you participated to get a Tampax on a marketing program
Darkman wrote: My mother and I participated ...

I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Aug 29, 2018
837 posts
828 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: Your mother participated to get AXE products ???

Assuming you're a dude, it would be the same as if you participated to get a Tampax on a marketing program
LOL there was Tena pad samples today, I passed on that cuz #1 sure I could of gave it to my woman or mother but there was so many sizes and choices. Which one to choose. There was light/moderate/extreme etc... I was like what
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8954 posts
12918 upvotes

Tampax are great for nosebleeds, but it's just that darn string hanging out of your nostril. :)
BenzDude11 wrote: LOL there was Tena pad samples today, I passed on that cuz #1 sure I could of gave it to my woman or mother but there was so many sizes and choices. Which one to choose. There was light/moderate/extreme etc... I was like what
What...

There was a Tena pad sample giveaway and you didn't post it.

A true RFDer would just go for the biggest one and cut it down as needed, resulting in more samples... Winning!!! ;)
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12424 posts
5009 upvotes
BenzDude11 wrote: LOL there was Tena pad samples today, I passed on that cuz #1 sure I could of gave it to my woman or mother but there was so many sizes and choices. Which one to choose. There was light/moderate/extreme etc... I was like what
My mother and I would participated for sure .... for my wife and / or my step-daughter.
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12424 posts
5009 upvotes

So what ... I did and I would ... no biggie ... read my post above for example.

As to my mother's participation ... sure she did ... for men in her life (me, for one) among other possibilities and variances ( next time I can advise her to participate for your dad, say, if you'll rub me the right way ).
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6834 posts
5992 upvotes
Toronto
And that's not an issue... as long as the products get used. The problem is that there are so many hoarders in RFD that just ask for free stuff without needing it, and they don't even use or gift the products to people who can make a good use of them, making these marketing campaigns a failure, and forcing companies to stop giving products away for free if they don't really see the benefit of it.

As much as I am tempted sometimes, I always ask only for things that I got a real use for... otherwise, I leave them for others to grab.
Darkman wrote: So what ... I did and I would ... no biggie ... read my post above for example.

As to my mother's participation ... sure she did ... for men in her life (me, for one) among other possibilities and variances ( next time I can advise her to participate for your dad, say, if you'll rub me the right way ).
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝