Automotive

Post videos of daily events from your dash cam here! (Your Dash Cam ONLY)

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2022 11:51 am
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15276 posts
2489 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
First this lady in the black Mitsubishi Outlander butts in line by backing into the pump at the front when clearly there is a line formed behind me...then attempts a "reverse maneuver"...

Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15276 posts
2489 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
I was already pretty close to the curb... brushes my side my mirror and continues riding... Y U WANT TO GET RUN DUH HRELL OVER!?
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15276 posts
2489 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Y u no use traffic light to cross!?
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2008
4403 posts
487 upvotes
was expecting some moar ragu sauce today.

am disappoint.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2011
1487 posts
352 upvotes
GunnerX wrote: BlackVue DR400G-HD Night Performance with no street lights. Just HIDs. Very impressed with the 1080P video. Video shows a gap of about 10kms to keep traffic going.

I do approve the Bran Van 3000 song. Thumbs up!
Deal Addict
May 19, 2009
2466 posts
245 upvotes
Markham
ZZZZ. Self-explanatory.

Going to Waterloo tmrw. Lets see what I catch on cam...
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15276 posts
2489 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
^^^ U need boss dashcam aiming done by kay188
Deal Addict
May 19, 2009
2466 posts
245 upvotes
Markham
Matrixvibe wrote: ^^^ U need boss dashcam aiming done by kay188
Where this mens been.

My cam is mounted on velcro, so I just failed at mounting it straight. :(
Deal Addict
May 12, 2012
2252 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
ultran00b wrote: ZZZZ. Self-explanatory.

to be fair, the CRV didnt do much wrong. It changed lanes slowly/safely to find you just pulled out of the fast lane and bearing down on it in the middle lane, though it shouldnt have changed 2 lanes in one go.....you were both changing lanes, so i guess this is unavoidable? Just slow down man, you are driving a bit over limit lol....
Oct 23, 2011
348 posts
65 upvotes
Etobicoke
garyhudson wrote: to be fair, the CRV didnt do much wrong. It changed lanes slowly/safely to find you just pulled out of the fast lane and bearing down on it in the middle lane, though it shouldnt have changed 2 lanes in one go.....you were both changing lanes, so i guess this is unavoidable? Just slow down man, you are driving a bit over limit lol....
Tried passing on the right, failed... He did everything wrong
May 23, 2011
755 posts
223 upvotes
garyhudson wrote: to be fair, the CRV didnt do much wrong. It changed lanes slowly/safely to find you just pulled out of the fast lane and bearing down on it in the middle lane, though it shouldnt have changed 2 lanes in one go.....you were both changing lanes, so i guess this is unavoidable? Just slow down man, you are driving a bit over limit lol....
That's not the problem. Problem is the CRV changed into the middle lane only to go slower than traffic in the right lane.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2009
2466 posts
245 upvotes
Markham
CRV cut two lanes and randomly brakes when I signaled and cut one lane. I followed the civic in front for a good minute and it kept hogging the left lane driving 95-105.. Don't see how I did much wrong other than driving 120.
Oct 23, 2011
348 posts
65 upvotes
Etobicoke
CRV's original lane was ending... hence the first lane change.

2nd lane change was because they saw brake lights coming and wanted to avoid that, and then they were going with the flow of traffic (median speed)
Deal Addict
May 12, 2012
2252 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
ultran00b wrote: CRV cut two lanes and randomly brakes when I signaled and cut one lane. I followed the civic in front for a good minute and it kept hogging the left lane driving 95-105.. Don't see how I did much wrong other than driving 120.
Relax, I am not saying who is wrong or who is right. I am just saying that this kind of situation is common because two drivers want to change to the same lane at the same time. I'd suggest the CRV driver to do lane changes gradually if there is traffic close by in the other lanes. The civic shouldnt be hogging the left lane if it wants to go the speed limit, though sometimes I found myself obeying the GPS "Keep Left for 4 KM" when on an unfamiliar road.

Drive Safely :)
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15276 posts
2489 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
ultran00b wrote: Where this mens been.

My cam is mounted on velcro, so I just failed at mounting it straight. :(
Which mens? :confused:

Too baller for double sided tape? :cheesygri
Mar 7, 2011
92 posts
20 upvotes
ultran00b wrote: ZZZZ. Self-explanatory.

+1 me too :) , but nothing ever happens on my way there, i guess its bc i usually leave at like 11pm lol
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2007
5872 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto
Matrixvibe wrote: Too baller for double sided tape? :cheesygri
No man. I shove my dashcam in between my rear view and the windshield. It's being squeezed in place. 2 baller.
M-e-X-x wrote: Booty call AND you get gas money? Sweet!
My HEATWARE
100% Positive
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1675 posts
668 upvotes
Markham
Zephyr22b wrote: No Tebow?

LOL does that guy have like... mental problems? xD
or just extremely bored...?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)