Automotive

Post videos of daily events from your dash cam here! (Your Dash Cam ONLY)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 1:28 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2015
2215 posts
1144 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This is why I park my car a mile away from any carts. As far away as possible.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
14117 posts
14722 upvotes
Oakville
canoek wrote: This is why I park my car a mile away from any carts. As far away as possible.
I wonder what's safer, away from the cart corrals, or closer to them? If close, it's more likely a cart will be properly put away but there's more of them around. If far from them, it's more likely that carts will be left randomly, but there's fewer of them.
Jan 8, 2015
332 posts
292 upvotes
Mississauga
canoek wrote: This is why I park my car a mile away from any carts. As far away as possible.
From what I can tell this this cart came from one of the people that does this and is too lazy to put cart away. I was only about 10 parking spots away from the very back. With the cart cage maybe 10 to my left.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
19522 posts
2569 upvotes
Niagara Falls
sebakaa wrote: Something a bit different.

You're a much better guy than I, I would have totally just watched it crush their car (or mine even, it's old enough now that I don't care) and just giggled the entire time.
Nov 6, 2013
561 posts
1653 upvotes
MONTREAL
Not mine, but it happened yesterday in Montreal

Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
10264 posts
6605 upvotes
GTA, ON
AceReaper wrote: Not mine, but it happened yesterday in Montreal

Jebebus... I wonder if the cyclist was okay? Any word or link on their condition?
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
14117 posts
14722 upvotes
Oakville
AceReaper wrote: Not mine, but it happened yesterday in Montreal

Wonder if he was running from the cops and couldn't slow down in time? Probably not high enough to kill the squid/organ donor, so we'll end up paying for his hospital bills.
Nov 6, 2013
561 posts
1653 upvotes
MONTREAL
https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/dashcam-vid ... -1.4918294

"Police say speed may have been a factor when a motorcycle rider with no licence or registration crashed into a railing and flew over the side, causing him serious injuries.

According to Quebec provincial police Sgt. Claude Denis, the driver suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries and was transported to the hospital."
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
14117 posts
14722 upvotes
Oakville
AceReaper wrote: https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/dashcam-vid ... -1.4918294

"Police say speed may have been a factor when a motorcycle rider with no licence or registration crashed into a railing and flew over the side, causing him serious injuries.

According to Quebec provincial police Sgt. Claude Denis, the driver suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries and was transported to the hospital."
Darwin was so close to getting his man... next time.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2014
4359 posts
5102 upvotes
Toronto, ON
baloch wrote: This guy is new driver for sure, was not leaning properly for the turn.
That bike has auto pilot. Look how it went on to clip the apex after the rider got off.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

sickcars