Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Posterjack 30% off sitewide (Posters, Canvas, Photos)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2020 9:42 am
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3148 posts
7723 upvotes
Ontario

Posterjack 30% off sitewide (Posters, Canvas, Photos)

Deal Link:
Posterjack is an online printing website, based out of Toronto, ON. They got popular for their poster and canvas printing. Now they have a whole bunch of stuff, but I think some things like the plaqs get made through other print shops.

Anyway, I've used them for many years now. The quality is good. But I'm no expert, so I can't say exactly how the quality compares to somewhere like Costco.

Personally, I feel their every day prices are high. So I make sure to wait for a discount day to buy anything.

Keep in mind, they have % off discounts every couple of months. Especially holidays (ie, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc) Sometimes 15%, sometimes 25%.
30% off sitewide is one of their better ones. Sometimes they have 50% off single item specials (typically a specific size of canvas).

I'm sure this isn't for everyone (since half the trouble is finding a "print worthy" in your collection), but hopefully someone thinking about doing some printing this weekend can save a few bucks.

unnamed.jpg

"This promotion is not valid on existing orders. Not valid with any other offer. Not valid for Gift Certificates or Sample Boxes.

Upon entering the promo code 2020 a discount of 30% will be applied to your order. Applicable sales taxes are calculated on the discounted sub-total price of products and shipping charges. The standard Shipping and Handling Fee is a flat $9.99 for all orders and Free Shipping is offered for all orders where the total price after discounts is greater than $150.00.

Offer Ends Midnight Monday (13 January 2020)"
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 9th, 2020 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added a retailer
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3148 posts
7723 upvotes
Ontario
Obviously not much interest in this. But figured I'd give at least one reminder, since it ends tonight.

Personally, I don't plan on buying anything this time around. I have two plaques that I want to put on the wall on the stairs. But haven't had time to go through and find the right photos yet.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2008
1141 posts
1254 upvotes
West Kelowna, BC
Was looking at 24x36 poster prints... $33 - 30% is still a bit more to what it costs at Costco ($18 usually, but sometimes they lower to $14). In October 2018 there was a deal posted here for 70% off canvas at Best Canvas... picked up a bunch of canvas prints for real cheap before the deal was taken down. Would be great to have something like that again, but I'm not holding out hope!
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11174 posts
9987 upvotes
Kootenays
The nice thing about Posterjack in comparison to Costco, Staples, Walmart, etc is their abundance of 3:2 ratio sizes. Photos that I would want to mount have almost all been taken with my DSLR in 3:2 size. They also have more options for the edges on their canvas prints. We had a 16x24 done for Christmas that was excellent. Terrific packaging for shipment, too!
Jan 20, 2019
533 posts
961 upvotes
Somewhat related question, does Costco do large canvas prints?
Oct 18, 2012
280 posts
223 upvotes
Montreal
rfdfan75 wrote: Somewhat related question, does Costco do large canvas prints?
Up to 40"x60". ($299 reg)
[Intelligent thought is worth reading. The rest, not so much. Help reduce word pollution.]
Oct 18, 2012
280 posts
223 upvotes
Montreal
FYI, Posterjack deal extended until Wednesday at midnight.
[Intelligent thought is worth reading. The rest, not so much. Help reduce word pollution.]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)