[OP]
Jun 5, 2010
929 posts
1014 upvotes
Toronto

Posterjack.ca 35% off sitewide

Retailer:
Posterjack.ca
Sites like Posterjack.ca are likely more used around gift giving time, so it can be hard to work around sales. But if you have things on the back burner right now, to get printed on canvas, metal, or lots of other things, they are having a pretty good sale right now at 35% off everything.

Posterjack.ca is the type of site that often has a promo. So I would not suggest ever buying something from it unless you have a promo code. 20% to 25% is common. 30% is rare. and 35% off is probably once a year. Sometimes they have 40-50% single items that they want t blow out, like a specific size of canvas print.

I personally have bought from this site several times over the past 5 years. I've bought canvas prints for my parents of my kids (their grand children), I have plaques up on the walls from trips, and even tried a couple of metal print (with mixed results). My personal favourite for cheap but big prints are the Photoboards. It's just on a rigid foam board, but it's a decent price for a large print, and photos are clearer than the canvas print.

Anyways, I can't personally vouch on the quality when compared to places like Walmart and Costco. I've read others compare the quality, and as one would assume, the quality tends to dip with the cheaper prices. So hopefully a sale like this can get you better quality, for a lower price. Maybe take a look and get ideas for upcoming mother's day and father's day gifts...
8 replies
Mar 19, 2019
1 posts
Okay deal. Good quality prints from my experience. I find they just raise prices of their product when they have their deals. Very inconsistent .. you may save a few extra dollars, but nothing extra ordinary about this deal.
Nov 19, 2006
82 posts
27 upvotes
Niagara
Thanks! Ordered a couple of prints.
Nov 8, 2007
606 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm.. I've always wanted to try printing on metal.
Sep 5, 2008
469 posts
331 upvotes
Port Moody
I sure wish BestCanvas.ca had their 70% off code again (Oct 2018 or so?)! That was likely a price error (or meant to be an exclusive code), but sure was great to get 4 canvases (3@ 24"x12", 1@ 36x12") for about $48 shipped...

Subtotal C$ 112.00
Shipping & Packaging C$ 14.90
Discount C$ -78.40
Including VAT ( 0%) C$ 0.00
Grand Total C$ 48.50

Original post: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/bestcanv ... s-2228812/
Sep 24, 2009
480 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
I've used posterjack for some prints and have always been pleased with the results.

Thanks for the heads up op
all expressed thoughts and opinions are strictly my own
Nov 18, 2018
60 posts
38 upvotes
Jamaalism wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 3:10 pm
I've used posterjack for some prints and have always been pleased with the results.

Thanks for the heads up op
I can backup this quote. Printed a couple of canvas’ through them. Even left a note on my last time ordering to contact me to discuss the quality of my image and got a call in no time . Great crew of people based out of Toronto.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2007
1540 posts
463 upvotes
Do you guys apply 'auto-enhance my image' or no?
[OP]
Jun 5, 2010
929 posts
1014 upvotes
Toronto
EH15 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 5:34 pm
Do you guys apply 'auto-enhance my image' or no?
Good question. I think I do. But honestly, can't remember. I think there's a note that says if you're a professional photographer, don't use it. And I'm definitely not. So...