PosterJack CANVAS ACRYLIC METAL prints - 35% 30% and 25% off

Deal Link:
Retailer:
PosterJack
Minimum spend applies

Codes:
BPJ35 off 299 or more
BPJ30 off 199 or more
BPJ25 off 198 and below (not sure if the wording is correct)

AFAIK this is the most they offer (35% off) other than specific door crasher deals on Black Friday at 50% off

Bought 2 prints. Hoping its worth it.
Last edited by Biscayne05 on Jul 28th, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
15 replies
Dec 4, 2017
394 posts
502 upvotes
Whitby
Never heard about this company... but like the options.
Thanks OP
Aug 8, 2017
15 posts
55 upvotes
Coldstream
Have used them a handful of times now - pleased with the service and the product.

Every now and then they will put out a 50% off deal too.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2792 posts
1941 upvotes
ozlis01 wrote: Have used them a handful of times now - pleased with the service and the product.

Every now and then they will put out a 50% off deal too.
For the entire site or select items? Too bad, we're in the middle of decorating and needed a gift. Otherwise that would be a slammin deal.

BTW, has anyone gotten them to edit a photo? I know there's an Auto Enhance box but Im not sure what that does. I shot them an email to ask if they can fix the contrast.
Aug 8, 2017
15 posts
55 upvotes
Coldstream
Usually on select products but they do choose the popular styles and sizes which is nice.

I do all the editing prior to the upload, lots of different apps that can take care of contrast etc.
Jul 8, 2013
368 posts
377 upvotes
AMHERST
Biscayne05 wrote: BTW, has anyone gotten them to edit a photo? I know there's an Auto Enhance box but Im not sure what that does. I shot them an email to ask if they can fix the contrast.
Fair question as they may tune it specifically for the medium and printing tech, but for “regular” edits do it yourself or have a gigworker do it for a few $. That way you can look it over and make sure it’s the way you like it before it’s printed.
Apr 26, 2003
983 posts
168 upvotes
Vancouver
Ordered a pano canvas print 4 years ago. It is hanged on a wall with some sun exposure. Colours are still as vivid as the day I got it!
Dec 29, 2009
609 posts
217 upvotes
I've had good luck with Posterjack. I will say I find that they often have 30% off. I don't know if I've seen more.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2429 posts
3203 upvotes
Where are the prints from? Is it overseas like those other canvas printers from India which takes 2 months to arrive in a beat up condition?
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
2669 posts
6129 upvotes
Ontario
simplypop wrote: Where are the prints from? Is it overseas like those other canvas printers from India which takes 2 months to arrive in a beat up condition?
They print them in Toronto, ON.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
2669 posts
6129 upvotes
Ontario
I've used Posterjack several times, and am happy with their quality. If you subscribe to their email list, they have constant rotating deals. Every holiday will have something. You don't need to subscribe, it's just meant as a reminder.

If they do site wide, the max they've done is 35% off. Usually once a year in March (March Madness).

Otherwise, other holidays are 25% or 30%. ie. Valentin's Day, Mother's day, Father's Day, Canada Day, Halloween, etc.

If they do 40-50% off, it's for a specific item like certain sizes of canvas prints, or metal prints, or photoboards.

All I'm saying is that if you plan it right, you can make sure to get a sale for the item you want, in time for the right holiday.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2792 posts
1941 upvotes
joshfindit wrote:
Fair question as they may tune it specifically for the medium and printing tech, but for “regular” edits do it yourself or have a gigworker do it for a few $. That way you can look it over and make sure it’s the way you like it before it’s printed.
Thanks, they obliged. But youre right, it's smarter to have if ready rather than them doing it.

Anyway lets see what the result is. I ordered an Acrylic and a Canvas print and this day's become expensive. Thank god for the coupons. I was heavily considering getting some done from Costco as well.

I know their store is in Evans Ave near Sherway here in Toronto. I wished they still allowed drop ins but due to Covid thats no longer possible.
May 20, 2010
237 posts
213 upvotes
Ooh, this looks interesting.

Anyone know what print might be most suitable for posting pins in? Seems like canvas might work.

I'd like to print a world map and post my adventures like every other pinterest inspired millenial.
Jun 15, 2010
406 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know how these are hung? It says you can buy the floating frame at the bottom... what are the options if you don’t go for their frame?
Nov 6, 2014
149 posts
144 upvotes
Gloucester, ON
Quality is “good” not amazing, but for the money it’s worth it. Will likely order a few things from them with this code. I use them for most things I take photos of myself.

Another cool site for Canadian art is Manmadeart.ca. Met them last year at OOAK show and found some really cools stuff to compliment my poster jack canvas’s.

Like they are both Canadian and in general have been happy with them. Haven’t had much luck with ETSY and places like that.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2429 posts
3203 upvotes
Anyone know any other options ? Poster jack is pretty expensive :( 12x18 canvas with frame is $114!