52 posts
739 upvotes

Kids Hooded Towels $9.59 (originally $44) with free shipping

Deal Link:
Savings:
40% off
Retailer:
Pottery Barn Kids
Extra 40% off on clearance items at Pottery Barn kids with coupon code "Cozier". Shipping is included. Enter discount code at checkout.

Hooded towels become as low as $5.98 for the baby version and $9.59 for the kids. Could make a great gift add on.

Not sure how long the sale is on for. Coupon can also be applied to other clearance items including regular beach towels.

Here are some of the options, there are others:
Marvel: https://www.potterybarnkids.ca/products ... 0Towel~155
Princess: https://www.potterybarnkids.ca/products ... 0Towel~155
Unicorn: https://www.potterybarnkids.ca/products ... 0Towel~155

Edit 12/04 - Sorry everyone! Mine was cancelled too despite me ordering prior to posting. Sorry to have wasted everyone’s time. What a disappointment! I'm currently on the phone with them and will edit this post again with an update

Edit 2 12/04 - Just spent an hour on the phone with Pottery Barn. The below is according to the rep I spoke with, as we all know, information may differ depending on the rep you speak with so YMMV.

According to the rep, Canada is not supposed to get free shipping. They recently migrated to this website and some things were incorrectly marked as free shipping, so it appears that they have pulled all of these items. I asked and they said they do not have any Canadian warehouses so everything is being sent from the States. The website also has a 72 hours delay and does not reflect the true inventory, so there's that discrepancy as well.

With all that said, the rep could see that currently there is stock at the warehouses, so I can only assume they did not want to honour the sale because it would cost them a lot to send out everyone's orders. According to their shipping cost table on their site, their minimum shipping cost is $15.95 for orders <$50.

The rep offered me to option of reordering over the phone, but I would have to incur the full price of the items and then they can process the adjustment. There would also be full shipping costs associated. Given this whole ordeal, I'm not sure how likely Pottery Barn is to get this correct so proceed with caution.

Sorry again to everyone, didn't intend to waste people's time nor did I expect Pottery Barn to fail so spectacularly. I'm bummed and disappointed and can only assume others feel the same way. Disappointed Face
Last edited by Banana Waffle on Dec 4th, 2021 9:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
551 replies
Nov 24, 2018
8 posts
20 upvotes
I see you didn't read OPS post. Good find thanks OP!
Sep 8, 2011
453 posts
254 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Great towels. I have several for my infant. Good quality. Thanks!
Mar 20, 2018
35 posts
400 upvotes
They are unable to ship to Quebec Tired Face
May 19, 2021
62 posts
34 upvotes
Thank you bought one!!! Use the coupon :) thanks zephrin
Nov 5, 2014
348 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Cute gift! Too bad personalization isn't free!
Apr 30, 2013
792 posts
477 upvotes
King City
Banana Waffle wrote: Need to enter coupon code "Cozier" at checkout. Prices should adjust after.
You are too nice.

Thanks OP.
Feb 23, 2006
97 posts
262 upvotes
Montreal
great find op!

but no shipping to quebec!? i didn't find it in the dropdown, can anyone else confirm.

[edit] someone confirmed already above
Last edited by jonbonjovi on Dec 2nd, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 2, 2015
391 posts
699 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I managed to ship to Quebec by selecting Ontario and then the suggested address came up with Quebec, select it there and you can proceed. Whether or not it ships is another story.
Feb 23, 2006
97 posts
262 upvotes
Montreal
shawnie53 wrote: I managed to ship to Quebec by selecting Ontario and then the suggested address came up with Quebec, select it there and you can proceed. Whether or not it ships is another story.
nope, mine just had the province i selected.
Jul 12, 2010
67 posts
26 upvotes
Montreal
http://test-quebec.production.na2.netsuitestaging.com/ ("Hello! At this time, our website is not available for shopping in Quebec, but a member of our store teams would be happy to serve you. To place an order, connect with a member of Design Crew for a (free!) consultation, or speak with an associate please contact one of the locations below. We look forward to connecting with you!" )

:( I wonder if there is any way to use a code in store. This is so perfect for what I was looking for.
Oct 9, 2019
568 posts
790 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Good finding OP! Ordered 1 for kids and total came to $10.05 after tax.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5613 posts
1718 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered 6! Do you know what else the coupon works with?
Feb 23, 2006
97 posts
262 upvotes
Montreal
ok so i called the helpline 1-855-860-1080 shown in the cart and was told you cannot ship to quebec from the website but you can call any store in quebec to do the order.

unfortunately when i called a store directly, they said they had to charge shipping on the order (they were able to apply the coupon tho).

i dunno, other stores might be able to waive the shipping so ymmv.

wow what a way to treat french customers! lol
Sep 5, 2007
214 posts
106 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP! Got a hooded towel and matching beach towel, each for just under $10!