Pottery Barn Kids

Kids Hooded Towels $9.59 (originally $44) with free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2021 11:36 am
Sep 13, 2010
584 posts
161 upvotes
Montreal
Ordered from Quebec when they don't deliver to Quebec, order got cancelled and refunded but not due to being in Quebec and today I just got the order delivered to a Quebec address :D
Nov 24, 2013
337 posts
310 upvotes
yao416 wrote: Oh wow. I didn’t even notice the penny less refund on my CC until I read this thread.

Who do I contact to get my penny back?
I sent an email to [email protected] about the penny difference.
They came back and said they issued a refund for it but would take 7-10 days to post, so I am waiting to see if I will get my penny back.
Sep 16, 2010
948 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto
Did everyone get their parcels shipped with Canada Post? We still haven't received anything yet. :(
Oct 9, 2019
606 posts
859 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Ordered one towel, got cancellation email and Refund on my Paypal account and just got the item in the mail today(Canada Post). No shipping notice, and the package was shipped from somewhere in Vancouver(to Victoria).
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
27832 posts
7969 upvotes
Hamilton
alireja wrote: Ordered one towel, got cancellation email and Refund on my Paypal account and just got the item in the mail today(Canada Post). No shipping notice, and the package was shipped from somewhere in Vancouver(to Victoria).
We barely check our mail box. Now I’m thinking there’s some package in there Face With Tears Of Joy
hated on but respected.
Nov 25, 2014
450 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yippeee me as well.. got a towel too..
Jan 4, 2012
29 posts
24 upvotes
TORONTO
I still haven't gotten any towels even though I was refunded. Where do people live that they are getting the towels delivered still? Is it because I ordered more than 1?
Nov 19, 2016
649 posts
467 upvotes
meltycheese wrote: I still haven't gotten any towels even though I was refunded. Where do people live that they are getting the towels delivered still? Is it because I ordered more than 1?
It seems that the majority of people who ordered 1 towel got it shipped

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)