Pottery Barn Kids

Kids Hooded Towels $9.59 (originally $44) with free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2021 11:36 am
[OP]
Jul 19, 2010
52 posts
739 upvotes
milhaus wrote: Ordered 6! Do you know what else the coupon works with?
Should work with all the clearance items but also appears to work on other sale items. For example, this food container (https://www.potterybarnkids.ca/products ... od-storage) even though it wasn't included in the clearance section. Not sure what else it works with, haven't tried everything but you can add the code to your cart and add the items to see if there are further discounts.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2008
2527 posts
942 upvotes
Halifax
who would ever pay $44 for these? There's no way that can be the regular price... $10 seems like what regular price should be...
Last edited by kramerz80 on Dec 2nd, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Jul 19, 2010
52 posts
739 upvotes
Butterflysplash wrote: Fyi. These are final sale
You may be right, though the final sale message doesn't show up in the cart for the towels unlike some other items.
Images
  • Pottery.JPG
Apr 30, 2013
810 posts
484 upvotes
King City
Lots of kids getting towels for Christmas. I will call you out if one of my kids get one.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1852 posts
1091 upvotes
kramerz80 wrote: who would ever pay $44 for these? There's no way that can be the regular price... $10 seems like what regular price should be...
Though $44 regular price may be steep, I can assure you Pottery Barn towels are GREAT QUALITY.

They are definitely worth the premium over "$10 regular price towels"
[OP]
Jul 19, 2010
52 posts
739 upvotes
tropicana wrote: How is everyone getting free shipping?
Shipping was automatically free when I only ordered the towels. May not be the case if you have other items included in your cart
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2011
10176 posts
2949 upvotes
kramerz80 wrote: who would ever pay $44 for these? There's no way that can be the regular price... $10 seems like what regular price should be...
non-RFDers duh
Feb 23, 2006
107 posts
272 upvotes
Montreal
shawnie53 wrote: Look at the photos below for a demo. If it helps, I used guest checkout and on a mobile. Good luck!
oh wait you are right! it works for me now, i entered in "mount-royal" and it didn't give a suggested address.

entering "montreal" did the trick and got the confirmation email. works on pc browser too so don't think you need to be on mobile.

thanks a bunch, now let's see if it actually ships.
Dec 28, 2004
309 posts
78 upvotes
Does this not work on bath towels, just beach towel as everyone I have added with the code I am getting an error that it doesn't pertain to this item.
Apr 23, 2020
18 posts
17 upvotes
Yeah, called CS and they confirmed its final sale since it ends at .97. I guess beaches will be flooded with PB towels this summer.
Dec 16, 2020
38 posts
61 upvotes
Thanks OP, my two lil cousins who have never gotten anything from me are getting these for Christmas.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)