• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2021 4:47 pm
[OP]
Mar 9, 2005
179 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto

POWBUZZ Massage Gun Deal Deletion from Hot Deals Forum

On Aug 12, 2021 a user posted in the hot deal forum a deal on a massage gun originally priced at $159 with $110 off.

This deal got deleted from the Hot Deals forum pretty quickly, but only after I was able to snag it....

I'm wondering why the post got deleted. At first I thought it was because it was some sort of scam and the order wouldn't be delivered. However, my order just arrived and as far as I know, there is nothing wrong with the product. Can someone fill me in?
2 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16824 posts
32816 upvotes
Scarborough
The deal you're referencing was for a product from a brand new Amazon 3rd party seller (2 lifetime ratings at this moment). We have certain checks and requirements for 3rd party sellers in place to protect members from low quality sellers, shilling and various other reasons.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
7666 posts
5632 upvotes
Toronto
This is, of course, a dark stain on the highly developed and trusted "Powbuzz" brand.
If we can't trust Powbuzz, who can we trust? /s
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)