• Jun 17th, 2020 1:51 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jun 9, 2020
16 posts
2 upvotes

PPF and tinting in GTA

Hello everyone,

I am looking for PPF and window tinting for Civic in GTA, I have checked previous threads, I had called Pure auto, they quoted $1500 for PPF ( bumper, partial hood and fenders) and tinting. I don't want to spend that much on Civic. I drive around 45000 kms/ year. Any suggestions?

Thanks
12 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3719 posts
1981 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MrLost wrote: Hello everyone,

I am looking for PPF and window tinting for Civic in GTA, I have checked previous threads, I had called Pure auto, they quoted $1500 for PPF ( bumper, partial hood and fenders) and tinting. I don't want to spend that much on Civic. I drive around 45000 kms/ year. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Check Audioheaven for tinting as they did a marvelous job for me on my Benz. As for PPF, don't know if they do it, but ask.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
30466 posts
16650 upvotes
Toronto
PPF and tinting prices in generally are pretty well the going rate right now, +/- a couple of hundreds, depending on what brand name you are going with.

For the lesser well known or totally unknown brands, maybe this is how you can save more. Check out kijiji
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2007
1266 posts
270 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Check out Elevated Auto. Stephen's good, did both tinting, PPF and ceramic coating for my car.
Also gives discount to RFD members.
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
12108 posts
3716 upvotes
Ontario
They do very good work and use quality products so your naturally going to pay for it. That being said their prices have gone up slightly over the past year or so. They tinted my car & did my full front PPF 4 years ago & they also tinted my moms car. No issues.
MrLost wrote: Hello everyone,

Thanks
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43311 posts
7216 upvotes
kaws wrote: Check out Elevated Auto. Stephen's good, did both tinting, PPF and ceramic coating for my car.
Also gives discount to RFD members.
What are the prices like?
Blanka
[OP]
Jun 9, 2020
16 posts
2 upvotes
Anyone had tried SRS Tints, Mississauga?
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2005
10035 posts
1891 upvotes
Toronto
I went to Pure Auto as well

Great guy, Mark and great job

I would recommend!
Dec 22, 2015
174 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I went to One Auto Studio, they did an excellent job as well.
May 25, 2020
89 posts
169 upvotes
Does anyone know any shops that do PPF for sedan trunks? None of the Kijiji dealers respond and most seem to only do hoods, fenders and bumpers.