Students

Pre admission test at Humber college,practical nursing.....

Apr 22, 2017
4 posts
Hi, did you take the exam? How was it?
I am writing mine in two weeks. Please, please let me know!!

Thank you
Oct 15, 2020
6 posts
Hello! Anyone planning to take this test in 2020-21? Can anyone help and share their experience with this test? I was wondering like what book should I review for chemistry and Biology? How are the questions, are they hard?approximately how many questions they ask from chemistry section and bio section?
Oct 31, 2020
1 posts
Hi Aimofnurse,
As a rule, the tests are practically the same every year. Read the messages at the very beginning and you will get enough answers to get ready.
I think you will succeed, I wish you good luck
Dec 11, 2020
1 posts
Aimofnurse wrote: Hello! Anyone planning to take this test in 2020-21? Can anyone help and share their experience with this test? I was wondering like what book should I review for chemistry and Biology? How are the questions, are they hard?approximately how many questions they ask from chemistry section and bio section?
Hi Aimofnurse. I'm also planning to take the test this month or January for SEPT. 2021 intake. I'm also looking for books/pdf to study from. im nervous.
Oct 15, 2020
6 posts
Hello Ericwills, Thanks for the response. I am planning to take the exam in a week or two, just wondering how hard the maths questions come in the exam , I mean one of my friend who completed her Practical nursing from Humber in 2019, she mentioned that there are no word problems in maths, but some of the people mentioned that there were word problems and fractions questions were in the exam.. so I am really confused, (as I am not really good at word problem), I would appreciate if you can help me over this.thanks a ton
Oct 15, 2020
6 posts
Hey Nandni, I was wondering what type of maths questions I can expect on the exam? Were there so many word problems?some people told me there were no word problems on the test, so that’s making me confused as well as nervous. Please respond.Thanks
Oct 15, 2020
6 posts
EricWills wrote: Hi Aimofnurse,
As a rule, the tests are practically the same every year. Read the messages at the very beginning and you will get enough answers to get ready.
I think you will succeed, I wish you good luck
Dec 24, 2020
1 posts
hey, did you write the test yet? I’m writing mine in a few days and I want to know what the format was like. Were there any fractions in the math section? And also was there any calculations for chem?
Oct 15, 2020
6 posts
RasekaK5329 wrote: hey, did you write the test yet? I’m writing mine in a few days and I want to know what the format was like. Were there any fractions in the math section? And also was there any calculations for chem?
No I haven’t written my test yet but would be writing probably in first week of Jan 2021. I am writing this test for the first time, so I am not sure either what they usually ask on the test.However, one of my known passed out from Humber PNP told me there would be no numerical chemistry problems and yes fractions would be on the test paper for sure. When are you planning to write it though?
Oct 15, 2020
6 posts
RasekaK5329 wrote: hey, did you write the test yet? I’m writing mine in a few days and I want to know what the format was like. Were there any fractions in the math section? And also was there any calculations for chem?
Hello dear, Are you done with your test? How was it?
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1392 posts
236 upvotes
Cut out the whatsapp number as you are exposing how you can be contacted in real life to randomness online. Do it in private please.
If the post or comment helps or delights you, please CLICK that LIKE BUTTON!
Meiji: Ambassador Swanbeck, I have concluded that your treaty is NOT in the best interests of my people. So sorry, but you may not.
Swanbeck: This is an outrage!
Jan 31, 2021
2 posts
Hi can you contact me please. When did you give the test? I am waitlisted ..my Mark's are
Maths 39
Chemistry 27
Biology 29
Online 5
Feb 2, 2021
1 posts
Hi, I'm going to take the test in 4 days and still so confused about how the test work, especially Bio. Do you remember what was in Bio? Was it hard? I took Uni courses in high school so I'm not sure what is in the grade 11/12 bio that was mentioned.
Feb 15, 2021
1 posts
@[mpham1010] Hi - are you able to let me know what to study for bio/chem? I'm writing next week!
Apr 27, 2021
1 posts
Hi, can anyone please tell me what kind of essays Humber can ask for English test? I have English test in two weeks. Just wondering how does it look like.
Feb 26, 2017
1 posts
@[User190620] please where can I get he study material. I am about to book my test but I have nothing to use to prepare, please help!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)