Go look at Ice! Face With Tears Of Joy
Called the bottom.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
4153 posts
4626 upvotes
Toronto
CondoMan98 wrote: Go look at Ice! Face With Tears Of Joy
ya thats a poop show , my friend owned a rental there .....
Mar 7, 2020
15 posts
33 upvotes
These are some of the projects that we're expecting will launch - because of lockdowns right now time lines are a little bit up in the air.

We have a bigger list that we are tracking too but these are most of the big names.

TORONTO
8 Wellesley
400 King West
One Delisle
Canary House
QA Condos Phase 2

MISSISSAUGA
Brightwater Towns
M City Phase 4

OAKVILLE:
Nuvo 2
Distrikt Trafalgar
North Oak (new name for Oakvillage)

VAUGHAN
The Vincent

NORTH YORK
Bayview & Sheppard

HAMILTON
1 Jarvis
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2018
2916 posts
5213 upvotes
Toronto
talkcondo wrote: These are some of the projects that we're expecting will launch - because of lockdowns right now time lines are a little bit up in the air.

We have a bigger list that we are tracking too but these are most of the big names.

TORONTO
8 Wellesley
400 King West
One Delisle
Canary House
QA Condos Phase 2

MISSISSAUGA
Brightwater Towns
M City Phase 4

OAKVILLE:
Nuvo 2
Distrikt Trafalgar

VAUGHAN
The Vincent

NORTH YORK
Bayview & Sheppard

HAMILTON
1 Jarvis
400 King West = Fire

Best area in the city IMO
Called the bottom.
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2010
1629 posts
2026 upvotes
Toronto
Does anybody have a list of buildings occupying this year downtown? Off the top of my head I could think of.

PJ Condos
Yonge + Rich
Fortune (Fort York)
East Fifty Five
DuEast
Home
The Lakeshore
Feb 14, 2005
843 posts
623 upvotes
Toronto
CondoMan98 wrote: 400 King West = Fire

Best area in the city IMO
Having lived at M5V when I was 28 all the way up to 32, the experience went from "Wow Khao San Road is across the street" to "I'm trying to get some sleep and drunk idiots are screaming downstairs"

I was on the 34th floor already and I can hear everything. I would've installed BQuiet windows on top of the double panel ones but it violated fire code so I didn't...
Deal Expert
Feb 22, 2011
16515 posts
21855 upvotes
Toronto
talkcondo wrote: These are some of the projects that we're expecting will launch - because of lockdowns right now time lines are a little bit up in the air.

TORONTO
8 Wellesley
400 King West
One Delisle
Canary House
QA Condos Phase 2

MISSISSAUGA
Brightwater Towns
M City Phase 4

OAKVILLE:
Nuvo 2
Distrikt Trafalgar

VAUGHAN
The Vincent

NORTH YORK
Bayview & Sheppard

HAMILTON
1 Jarvis
Wow One Delisle is a really unique looking building. Not sure what to make of that.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2012
3063 posts
4997 upvotes
Toronto
raxen wrote: Having lived at M5V when I was 28 all the way up to 32, the experience went from "Wow Khao San Road is across the street" to "I'm trying to get some sleep and drunk idiots are screaming downstairs"

I was on the 34th floor already and I can hear everything. I would've installed BQuiet windows on top of the double panel ones but it violated fire code so I didn't...
That's me lately, living in a building in the Entertainment District.

IMO Pai > KSR, but I love both and will miss them being a walk away.
Feb 14, 2005
843 posts
623 upvotes
Toronto
ozzie16 wrote: That's me lately, living in a building in the Entertainment District.

Agreed Pai is better than KSR. Unfortunately the wife prefers the chewier beef they use at KSR in the green curry instead of the brisket at Pai, so I didn't really have a say in the matter. Happy wife, happy life.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2020
1067 posts
1532 upvotes

TORONTO
8 Wellesley
400 King West
One Delisle
Canary House
QA Condos Phase 2

MISSISSAUGA
Brightwater Towns
M City Phase 4

OAKVILLE:
Nuvo 2
Distrikt Trafalgar

VAUGHAN
The Vincent

NORTH YORK
Bayview & Sheppard

HAMILTON
1 Jarvis
Are you from talkcondo.com?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2012
3063 posts
4997 upvotes
Toronto
raxen wrote: Agreed Pai is better than KSR. Unfortunately the wife prefers the chewier beef they use at KSR in the green curry instead of the brisket at Pai, so I didn't really have a say in the matter. Happy wife, happy life.
I can't relate as I'm vegan (gasp). Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2020
1067 posts
1532 upvotes
talkcondo wrote: yes sir
Do you have any further information on the Bayview and Sheppard precon? Which specific project are you referring to and what are the estimated time frames for the launch?
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2017
1088 posts
1224 upvotes
raxen wrote: Having lived at M5V when I was 28 all the way up to 32, the experience went from "Wow Khao San Road is across the street" to "I'm trying to get some sleep and drunk idiots are screaming downstairs"

Damn...34 floors up and you still can hear partiers on the street?
Mar 7, 2020
15 posts
33 upvotes
Newuserid wrote: Do you have any further information on the Bayview and Sheppard precon? Which specific project are you referring to and what are the estimated time frames for the launch?
It is the old 625BV condos site (625 Sheppard Avenue East). It was taken over by Canderel and will be relaunched.

Launch time frame is up in the air (like everything right now) but expecting Q1 or early Q2.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2020
1067 posts
1532 upvotes
talkcondo wrote: It is the old 625BV condos site (625 Sheppard Avenue East). It was taken over by Canderel and will be relaunched.

Launch time frame is up in the air (like everything right now) but expecting Q1 or early Q2.
I see, thanks!
Apr 9, 2007
274 posts
621 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ozzie16 wrote: That's me lately, living in a building in the Entertainment District.

Please tell me Pai is not going away??

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)