Pre-construction flippers - share your stories
- how many you've done?
- what do you tend to make net of expenses?
- is it easier or harder to do it this year?
- areas of focus?
- wait times to get a lot/house?
- any concerns about risk if can't sell? Or view as a cant lose strategy?
- how do you find buyers? Do you pay a commission?
- easier to flip low price vs higher priced units?
- did you get into this because stock market stalled?
- do you have friends and relatives doing it also?
In Durham I'd hazard a growing % of new construction are flip or investment rental buyers in what was a much cheaper area a year ago...so would be intreesting to know.