Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Pre-Order Superman 75th Anniversary Stamps - On Sale Sept. 10, 2013

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2014 2:10 pm
Sep 22, 2009
294 posts
157 upvotes
Yes, I received my two press sheets this morning.

Sadly the "Official First Day" I ordered at the same time were not included but I called customer service and they should ship later.

Beware, those press sheets are nearly the size of a poster! :-)
Nov 30, 2006
378 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
I'm cursed to ... I also only received a partial order.
Mar 16, 2012
19 posts
26 upvotes
"We were unable to authorize your credit card. Please review your information and try again."
anyone else getting this error as well?
Banned
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8493 upvotes
GTHA
Got a shipping confirmation email today.
Expected delivery date is 2013/09/13 for the 2 uncut press sheets I ordered.
Oct 25, 2009
146 posts
31 upvotes
Saskatoon
royaloyal wrote:
Sep 10th, 2013 8:47 pm
"We were unable to authorize your credit card. Please review your information and try again."
anyone else getting this error as well?

I was getting an error on the credit card - and I found unchecking both the options to save the credit card to my account did the trick. Unchecked the card number / info - and unchecked the billing address. Though my error pertained to this issue. Something about ' Unable to save credit card to account,' or something.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6374 posts
311 upvotes
GT'eh
Got my confirmation order it was shipped yesterday, hope its the offficial #1st day version and not just the standard press sheet.
Ne0's Bio: ??? not 4 Sale
??? G@mer & t3<hy [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the 90's
??? Member of IPTV +Spotify +CarWash groupbuys ???
??? Feedback: ??? eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2009
1267 posts
387 upvotes
London Area
Still waiting for a shipping confirmation on an Uncut Press Sheet. Ordered on the 10th.

Looking forward to getting it. I'm planning to put a matte around it and frame it.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2011
1483 posts
449 upvotes
Yay! Both came in the mail today. They look great!
Alex
Dec 28, 2008
590 posts
110 upvotes
Rural Ontario
Mine arrived but both are damaged. I opened the canister containing the uncut sheet and the ends are all crumpled and creased. Quickly checked the second container and its the exact same damage. Now I'm on hold with CP for return/replacement.

Did anyone else have any issues with the uncut sheets? How was your packaging? It seems to me that the skimped on protecting the item inside the canister and hoped that the canister itself did the trick (both were rolling around in the oversized box).
"The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Build model airplanes!" says the little fairy, well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off your dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I've seen it a hundred times." - Tommy Boy.
May 21, 2002
775 posts
211 upvotes
Reignman wrote:
Sep 13th, 2013 3:25 pm
Mine arrived but both are damaged. I opened the canister containing the uncut sheet and the ends are all crumpled and creased. Quickly checked the second container and its the exact same damage. Now I'm on hold with CP for return/replacement.

Did anyone else have any issues with the uncut sheets? How was your packaging? It seems to me that the skimped on protecting the item inside the canister and hoped that the canister itself did the trick (both were rolling around in the oversized box).
Same here got two in the mail and one was already opened the seal broken when I checked the sheet it was all damaged in the corner, I didnt check the other one as it is sealed but I wonder if it is the same issue. I called canada post and got a RMA for the opened one so far.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2009
1267 posts
387 upvotes
London Area
Gotta love CanadaPost! How they can deliver damaged goods THAT THEY SOLD amazes me! :facepalm:

Not to mention that my delivery has been delayed due to "Canada Post processing error; item re-routed. Possible delay". They're saying my "updated delivery time" is now the 19th instead of the 17th. THEY SOLD ME THE ITEM!!

And they seriously wondered why people didn't care when they went on strike. :|
Banned
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8493 upvotes
GTHA
Reignman wrote:
Sep 13th, 2013 3:25 pm

I had no issues. Packing was the same as yours.
Jun 16, 2003
715 posts
158 upvotes
tk1000 wrote:
Sep 16th, 2013 3:56 pm
I had no issues. Packing was the same as yours.
Mine had no issues as well - I did place two orders for them - I'll let you know the 2nd one once it comes in.

Did anyone receive their Official First day Cover (Single or 5?) - i still haven't received mine, even though it was on the same order as my first Uncut Press Sheet.
Sep 22, 2009
294 posts
157 upvotes
MukiCookiepaws wrote:
Sep 17th, 2013 9:37 am
Did anyone receive their Official First day Cover (Single or 5?) - i still haven't received mine, even though it was on the same order as my first Uncut Press Sheet.
Same situation here. I got my two press sheets a week ago and but none of the First Day Cover (Single "Shield Stamp" or 5 "Hero Stamps"). I called and they told me it should ship later.

Just a question here: was there really a "First Day" uncut press sheet (the big one) or are people talking about the "First Day" 5-stamps sheet?