Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Pre-Order Superman 75th Anniversary Stamps - On Sale Sept. 10, 2013

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2014 2:10 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
1892 posts
309 upvotes
buy direct at the post office
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6374 posts
311 upvotes
GT'eh
Does the post office still have any limited edition day one editions and not sure you get that cool cardboard canister
Ne0's Bio: ??? not 4 Sale
??? G@mer & t3<hy [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the 90's
??? Member of IPTV +Spotify +CarWash groupbuys ???
??? Feedback: ??? eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Nov 2, 2011
849 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
you guys must be hardcore to the max collectors to spend a bill just framing it
Jan 30, 2009
669 posts
55 upvotes
Victoria
The Uncut Press Sheets arrived this afternoon and are well worth the cost to any superman/superhero comic fan, heck even the Red/Blue Poster Tube is a bonus. Hope my little cousins can get around the fact that they're "stamp collector" oriented because they'll be getting em for the holidays! Unique for sure!

- Anyone receive their OFDC sheets? Still waiting on the Official First Day Cover (coil) & the Souvenir Sheet Official First Day Cover as well as the Post Cards, and Strips of 4/10 Stamps. I ordered on the 11th and an earlier poster on this thread mentioned they were sold out which was the 10th. I ended up taking a screenshot after the order was placed since I didn't make an account. The items that had recently arrived were labelled as "Order Summary" and the items that have yet to arrive were labelled as "Pre-Order Summary".
GO OILERS GO
Apr 4, 2013
88 posts
6 upvotes
Aurora
Only 833 left on the Canada post site.

Edit: 750 left now, 10% of the total.
Jun 16, 2003
715 posts
158 upvotes
RelleR wrote:
Sep 24th, 2013 4:49 pm
The Uncut Press Sheets arrived this afternoon and are well worth the cost to any superman/superhero comic fan, heck even the Red/Blue Poster Tube is a bonus. Hope my little cousins can get around the fact that they're "stamp collector" oriented because they'll be getting em for the holidays! Unique for sure!

- Anyone receive their OFDC sheets? Still waiting on the Official First Day Cover (coil) & the Souvenir Sheet Official First Day Cover as well as the Post Cards, and Strips of 4/10 Stamps. I ordered on the 11th and an earlier poster on this thread mentioned they were sold out which was the 10th. I ended up taking a screenshot after the order was placed since I didn't make an account. The items that had recently arrived were labelled as "Order Summary" and the items that have yet to arrive were labelled as "Pre-Order Summary".
I got a shipping notification yesterday saying it was shipped... so hoping to get it soon. I'm guessing they are sending it by regular postal mail since I didn't get a tracking #
Apr 4, 2013
88 posts
6 upvotes
Aurora
Haven't received the shipping notice yet... hopefully soon. How many did you get Mukicookiepaws?
Jun 16, 2003
715 posts
158 upvotes
aj1switzer wrote:
Sep 26th, 2013 10:03 am
Haven't received the shipping notice yet... hopefully soon. How many did you get Mukicookiepaws?
I ordered 1 of each... (The OFD Coil and the OFD Souvineer Sheet) - still haven't received it (might be in the mailbox)
Apr 4, 2013
88 posts
6 upvotes
Aurora
Nice my tracking says they are close, hopefully I get mine today. I might order a few more just encase... I can see these being worth a good deal more once they are all sold and we get nearer to christmas. Only 7500 made and they look really cool. 580 left!

"Item out for delivery"... sweet!
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2007
1457 posts
99 upvotes
ilapastel wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2013 11:50 pm
you guys must be hardcore to the max collectors to spend a bill just framing it
so 100 bucks to frame 25 bucks to buy the uncut sheet. Over all 125 bucks for poster not bad. Even those picture that are on canvas that are mass produced are 150 bucks

you pick superman

or
http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/20114901/

or wow a picture of a wave for 190
http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/10185828/

I know totally different items, but in the end getting this framed is not so bad.
Apr 4, 2013
88 posts
6 upvotes
Aurora
Just got mine in the mail and wow! The tube is like 2 feet long and the uncut sheet is huge!! Really cool in hand, much better than the pictures.
Apr 4, 2013
88 posts
6 upvotes
Aurora
Jan 30, 2009
669 posts
55 upvotes
Victoria
^Nice Pics for those who are dissuaded from the online shopping sites!

I think I may toss the Uncut Press sheet along with the others (OFDC etc. which arrived today, envelope was bent but not the items) in the same frame to enhance it's "comic story" appeal, see how it works out; I'm in no rush so don't expect any image uploads. Just a thought for now...
GO OILERS GO
Apr 4, 2013
88 posts
6 upvotes
Aurora
364 left... less than 5%. I want to get more to sell to non-Canadian collectors (cause it is only sold in Canada) but I feel like the tubes will be so expensive to ship :P