Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Pre-Order Superman 75th Anniversary Stamps - On Sale Sept. 10, 2013

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2014 2:10 pm
Apr 4, 2013
88 posts
6 upvotes
Aurora
19 left on the Canada post website! Almost sold out :P
Jan 30, 2009
669 posts
55 upvotes
Victoria
So it is! I had 2 in my shopping cart along with 2 modern day superman coins late last night; gone today. Now the Uncut Press sheet joins the 14k Gold coin in my cart under "Unavailable Items".

But it's okay I already ordered 4 to make up for missing out on the Gold coin :) .... :(
GO OILERS GO
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6374 posts
311 upvotes
GT'eh
Funny seeing resellers on ebay trying to sell the uncut sheets to Americans for $100, some of them sold now they are going for around $50.

Anyone had luck finding lower cost quality frames or an ikea frame to hold the uncut sheet? I found a few online but the dimensions are much larger. I'm looking for something less than or about what I paid for the press sheet.
Ne0's Bio: ??? not 4 Sale
??? G@mer & t3<hy [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the 90's
??? Member of IPTV +Spotify +CarWash groupbuys ???
??? Feedback: ??? eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Banned
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8494 upvotes
GTHA
75th Anniversary related.

Zack Snyder and the mighty Bruce Timm (BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES, BATMAN BEYOND, and the SUPERMAN animated series amongst a ton of other titles) have released their short film commemorating the 75th Anniversary of SUPERMAN.

Banned
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8494 upvotes
GTHA
Neovingian wrote:
Oct 14th, 2013 3:04 pm
Anyone had luck finding lower cost quality frames or an ikea frame to hold the uncut sheet? I found a few online but the dimensions are much larger. I'm looking for something less than or about what I paid for the press sheet.
I am still looking for a frame deal. :(
Anyone found one recently?