Premium Wordpress hosting 1 Month Free - Hosterbox

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
100% OFF
Expiry:
August 1, 2015
[IMG]http://hosterbox.com/images/logo.png[/IMG]

Try Hosterbox premium Wordpress hosting free for a month.
Hosterbox uses its local Canadian infrastructure to provide the fastest shared hosting experience.
We recently released our new Wordpress optimized hosting, try it out for free!

Signup Here

Some Reviews from other members:
jimmyjamez wrote: I couldn't be happier with my experience with Hosterbox. Thanks Matt
JugaJatt wrote: +1 thanks HB.
polak4life wrote: Hi, first, thank you for the free hosting, this is a great way to try out my personalized website!

Quick question for you. I just installed wordpress and while installing one of the themes I get the following error message: The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.

Is there a restriction on the file size upload?

Thanks!
xtasyx wrote: Registered! Thanks hosterbox!!
qmelley wrote: Premium hosting at no charge!? Great find OP
VonnSh wrote: signed up
really great service
thx
clammydog wrote: Sign up was very easy and smooth. Thank you Hosterbox!
hiphopforce wrote: Thanks Matt!

I have sign up for the service :)
Asad_A203 wrote: Just signed up, thanks OP.
blitzkrieg wrote: I'm loving the free hosting. I've been with Hosterbox for about 6 months and have had a great experience. They host a personal website that basically provides me with an online resume. Thanks very much for the account guys! Keep up the great work.
VonnSh wrote: here too

signed up for 2 month and been really great experience
hope fix soon
ChuJai wrote: awesome. i signed up. thanks!
1010101010101 wrote: Hosterbox A+++
mgronqui wrote: I'm very happy with Hosterbox's support.

I've been corresponding with Matt over email the past few days and he was nice enough to help me out via chat today. In many cases, he went ahead and did the technical stuff for me.

Thanks so much Matt!
clamsoop wrote: Thanks for the answers/help! I very much appreciate good customer service! I'll probably give the free a go to get started, and go from there!
Emperium wrote: This is a great option for anyone who is looking to host a small personal website with plenty of control and options at absolutely no costs. It is also true that their support is quick and very good. Though I only have used them for just over a day. I absolutely recommend it to those that are skeptical.
RCGA wrote: Just another shout out to Matt and the free service he offers.

I don't get a ton of traffic, but as a small and hopefully growing business, the service he offers is very helpful.

http://www.zachwheeler.ca/
kndguy wrote: +1 To this thread. Bought domain + hosting from you guys solely because of this thread. Was going to go with dreamhosting but then saw this =)
squall458 wrote: Hosterbox rocks! My site was up and running awhile ago and everything is smooth sailing :D

You can also check out our RFD exclusive free hosting plan: Here

3 replies
[OP]
Dec 27, 2010
780 posts
142 upvotes
Please note that domain names are not free, select option "I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers" to use your own domain name.