27 posts
117 upvotes

Premiumize - 24 months premium membership for EUR €99.99 - 50% off

Price:
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
Premiumize
This is a great deal if you know what premiumize is. If you don’t then you probably won’t be interested in this deal.

If you’re interested to find out what this is for, YouTube “Premiumize Kodi” or “premiumize Gaia Kodi”

Been using this service for years and it works flawlessly.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 25th, 2018 11:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: looks like a referral link
23 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11452 posts
8300 upvotes
Oil Country
Sweet... been wanting to try them out, because you can use their service with multiple IPs at the same time, unlike Real-Debrid. Will try it out for a month, since it's 50% off.
Last edited by fudge_u on Dec 22nd, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1426 posts
315 upvotes
Seems pricey for a service that can disappear at any moment.
Feb 17, 2010
341 posts
45 upvotes
Gbyrd wrote: Seems pricey for a service that can disappear at any moment.
They’ve been around for along time. Not going to disappear anytime soon
May 31, 2005
671 posts
194 upvotes
CrazyYoshi wrote: They’ve been around for along time. Not going to disappear anytime soon
Agreed. Also, you get free access to their Usenet server - which is great as a secondary fill.
[OP]
Mar 30, 2017
27 posts
117 upvotes
And also their VPN and VOIP service as well so there’s some more value added there.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1426 posts
315 upvotes
CrazyYoshi wrote: They’ve been around for along time. Not going to disappear anytime soon
May bite on the deal but can't help but feel 130 cad is a lot. But then again 2 years.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11452 posts
8300 upvotes
Oil Country
Gbyrd wrote: May bite on the deal but can't help but feel 130 cad is a lot. But then again 2 years.
I was thinking the same, but after using it this evening, I think it's worth it. I can actually use torrents to stream movies/TV shows without any hiccups. Couldn't do that with Real-Debrid. I just don't like the 1TB monthly cap, especially when downloads from some hosts will be worth 2-5 times more than others.

https://www.premiumize.me/hosters
https://blog.premiumize.me/latest-chang ... se-system/ (October 2018)

Will try to stick to Cloudtime.co, Flashx.tv, mediafire.com, Openload.co, streamango.com, Streamcloud.eu, vidlox.me, Zippyshare.com, and the Cloud Storage.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
2405 posts
571 upvotes
London
fudge_u wrote: I was thinking the same, but after using it this evening, I think it's worth it. I can actually use torrents to stream movies/TV shows without any hiccups. Couldn't do that with Real-Debrid. I just don't like the 1TB monthly cap, especially when downloads from some hosts will be worth 2-5 times more than others.

Will try to stick to Cloudtime.co, Flashx.tv, mediafire.com, Openload.co, streamango.com, Streamcloud.eu, vidlox.me, Zippyshare.com, and the Cloud Storage.
Where do you see the limit of 1tb/month? Does this apply to hosters only or usenet as well?

Also where do you see that it allows you to share your credentials/have multiple IP simultaneously? I see in the TOS that sharing login is a breach??
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11452 posts
8300 upvotes
Oil Country
brucedlx wrote: Where do you see the limit of 1tb/month? Does this apply to hosters only or usenet as well?

Also where do you see that it allows you to share your credentials/have multiple IP simultaneously? I see in the TOS that sharing login is a breach??
Technically, it's not 1TB. It's a 1000 points. Go to the link below to see how many points you have left.

https://www.premiumize.me/fairuse

This is what mine looks like, when I check how many points I've used. Glad I noticed this before I blew through my points.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
2405 posts
571 upvotes
London
And the simultaneous IP? Where can I find more details about this?

Also where do they state anything about VoIP?? Can't find that either..

They should really advertise these things better. If you really get usenet+DDL+torrent+voip+VPN in one package and it all works that is a solid deal
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1426 posts
315 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: I was thinking the same, but after using it this evening, I think it's worth it. I can actually use torrents to stream movies/TV shows without any hiccups. Couldn't do that with Real-Debrid. I just don't like the 1TB monthly cap, especially when downloads from some hosts will be worth 2-5 times more than others.

Wow that's kind of ridiculous. At least with Rd you get unlimited. I hate the limits but if I opt into usenet/torrents maybe worth it
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11452 posts
8300 upvotes
Oil Country
Gbyrd wrote: Wow that's kind of ridiculous. At least with Rd you get unlimited. I hate the limits but if I opt into usenet/torrents maybe worth it
The limits suck, but I'm already liking the service better than RD.
Last edited by fudge_u on Dec 23rd, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
[OP]
Mar 30, 2017
27 posts
117 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: The limits suck, but I'm already liking the service bette than RD.
Most people don’t go over the limit and if you do, just go into your cloud through their website and delete any files that are in there to free up more of your limit but it’s hard to reach the limit.
May 18, 2007
755 posts
1232 upvotes
Toronto
I picked up the 2yr black friday deal, which was a bit cheaper - cuz our dollar has dipped against the Euro since then.

Been pretty happy with the availability of content and not having buffering issues! It's also damn nice to download (via torrent) directly to their servers... bloody thing was smokin >250MB/sec.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11452 posts
8300 upvotes
Oil Country
canada_dry wrote: I picked up the 2yr black friday deal, which was a bit cheaper - cuz our dollar has dipped against the Euro since then.

Been pretty happy with the availability of content and not having buffering issues! It's also damn nice to download (via torrent) directly to their servers... bloody thing was smokin >250MB/sec.
I'm noticing that too. I'm limiting everything to 1080p or less, and so far so good. Question, so if I download a torrent to their cloud storage and stream it, and then delete it after I finish watching, will it count against my points? Also, is there anyway to extract rar/zip archives while it's in their cloud storage, or do I need to download content that's already been extracted?

BTW, their Black Friday deal was 85 euros for 2-years. With the dollar dip and 15 euro difference in promo price, we're definitely paying more.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1553 posts
535 upvotes
Their service has been having issues since a month now. They’re working on it, but who knows how long it’ll take to fix.
[OP]
Mar 30, 2017
27 posts
117 upvotes
canada_dry wrote: I picked up the 2yr black friday deal, which was a bit cheaper - cuz our dollar has dipped against the Euro since then.

Yes, the speeds are amazing compared to RD and also I find there are more direct/cached links with premiumize, especially for tv shows.
[OP]
Mar 30, 2017
27 posts
117 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: I'm noticing that too. I'm limiting everything to 1080p or less, and so far so good. Question, so if I download a torrent to their cloud storage and stream it, and then delete it after I finish watching, will it count against my points? Also, is there anyway to extract rar/zip archives while it's in their cloud storage, or do I need to download content that's already been extracted?

BTW, their Black Friday deal was 85 euros for 2-years. With the dollar dip and 15 euro difference in promo price, we're definitely paying more.
That’s what I do, I use Gaia in kodi and direct links will download to the cloud and stream right away as it downloads and when I’m done watching I rdelete it from the cloud and it doesn’t count towards my points.
Mar 12, 2003
15 posts
1 upvote
Question for any Premiumize experts:
I have RDebrid by the way.
I Do use kodi, but mostly I use an IPTV service and for streaming shows and movies I usually use the Cinema apk app which is the best replacement for the old Terrarium app.

Is Premiumize only beneficial for kodi and for torrent downloading or does it work along with apps such as Cinema, Terrarium, teatime etc.

Thanks a lot. Real debrid makes cinema and kodi a better experience so I want to make sure it's worth while before proceeding.
Also, is the VPN service provided here a quality one or is it better to buy a different VPN like NORD etc.

Thanks a lot for any insight.

Cheers