[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
2186 posts
59 upvotes
Calgary

Prepaid Credit Card that I can see the spending

Prepaid Credit Card that I can see the spending

So I'm leaving town for a while and Im having friends doing some renos and decorate my place.

I want to leave a prepaid credit card they can use, but I also want to see purchases.

What's the best bet?
MY HEATWARE - Available upon request
MY EBAY - Available upon request
11 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2012
1184 posts
430 upvotes
Cambridge
You may use STACK
https://www.getstack.ca

You get a physical card in mail and can also have a virtual card. Compatible with Google Pay, Apple pay, Samsung Pay etc. A few ways to reload money including interac e transfer. Also have referral.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
7710 posts
4491 upvotes
kaddy69 wrote: Prepaid Credit Card that I can see the spending

So I'm leaving town for a while and Im having friends doing some renos and decorate my place.

I want to leave a prepaid credit card they can use, but I also want to see purchases.

What's the best bet?
Major brand is Vanilla.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
2186 posts
59 upvotes
Calgary
ml88888888 wrote: Major brand is Vanilla.
Can I buy one and put 3K on it to start?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
2186 posts
59 upvotes
Calgary
jansh84 wrote: You may use STACK

You get a physical card in mail and can also have a virtual card. Compatible with Google Pay, Apple pay, Samsung Pay etc. A few ways to reload money including interac e transfer. Also have referral.
Thanks signed up as well.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3098 posts
2268 upvotes
Just a reminder for OP: while you can see the merchant that the purchase was made, you cannot see an itemized receipt of what they actually purchased.

For example: you can see a charge of $300.00 from Walmart. What did they buy with $300.00? You don’t know, it could be groceries, it could be electronics, it could be cleaning supplies. You only know it was spent at Walmart.
Jan 28, 2010
346 posts
54 upvotes
Montreal
jansh84 wrote: You may use STACK

kaddy69 wrote: Thanks signed up as well.
Two more benefits I would like to add here is that, you would be able to lock the card (for any reason if you dont want them to make any further purchases) and you get 0.5% cashback for every purchase!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
2186 posts
59 upvotes
Calgary
CanadaDealSeeker wrote: Two more benefits I would like to add here is that, you would be able to lock the card (for any reason if you dont want them to make any further purchases) and you get 0.5% cashback for every purchase!
This seems perfect, waiting for one to come in the mail. Hopefully it doesn't take long to arrive
Jan 24, 2004
546 posts
121 upvotes
CanadaDealSeeker wrote: Two more benefits I would like to add here is that, you would be able to lock the card (for any reason if you dont want them to make any further purchases) and you get 0.5% cashback for every purchase!
Where do you get cashback from using the Stack card?
Jan 28, 2010
346 posts
54 upvotes
Montreal
kaddy69 wrote:
This seems perfect, waiting for one to come in the mail. Hopefully it doesn't take long to arrive
zeroace wrote: Where do you get cashback from using the Stack card?
ops...mixed up with Koho

OP....I meant Koho card for these benefits
https://www.koho.ca/
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
7710 posts
4491 upvotes
kaddy69 wrote: Prepaid Credit Card that I can see the spending

What's the best bet?
Unless you are not coming back, just ask to see all receipts when you are back.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)