Health & Wellness

prescription and dispensing fees in GTA

Apr 25, 2019
376 posts
204 upvotes

prescription and dispensing fees in GTA

some pharmacies I have seen would say they match Costco and some won't.

Could it be that the pharmacy which say they match Costco would just reduce the dispensing fee to costco's one and increase the drug price bring the total to the same or drug price remains the same always.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2018
1119 posts
735 upvotes
Toronto
dentonic88 wrote: some pharmacies I have seen would say they match Costco and some won't.

Could it be that the pharmacy which say they match Costco would just reduce the dispensing fee to costco's one and increase the drug price bring the total to the same or drug price remains the same always.
Its best to call around and just get the final price, you'll be surprise the price difference between some pharmacies for different medications and even if they are basically across the street.
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19626 posts
28396 upvotes
Vancouver
95thRiflesOCI wrote: Its best to call around and just get the final price, you'll be surprise the price difference between some pharmacies for different medications and even if they are basically across the street.
Better than calling around: https://luminohealth.sunlife.ca/en/find ... lty=PHARMA
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17805 posts
5755 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
95thRiflesOCI wrote: Thats just the dispensing fee. There is the markup and cost which could be different between pharmacies.
I think medicine itself is pretty standardized all across for prescriptions

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)