Get 100k PC Optimum Points when you sign up for a PC Financial MasterCard

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2020 3:43 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2005
4702 posts
838 upvotes
Georgetown
ArchZeratul wrote: Any luck getting your points? I did this some time in June and just assumed they would take their sweet time, but now I wonder if I'm ever going to get those points. Could be my fault for not trying to complete it through the mobile browser link but really didn't expect them to police it this hard.
I have called in a few times now about only getting 20K poits. The last time the person created a ticket to investigate and said they would get back to me. They haven't for about a week... looks like I'll have to call again to push things.
Jun 12, 2010
544 posts
896 upvotes
Tiberius wrote: I have called in a few times now about only getting 20K poits. The last time the person created a ticket to investigate and said they would get back to me. They haven't for about a week... looks like I'll have to call again to push things.
I'm at around two weeks of waiting following ticket creation using the app. No progress. I've been avoiding making a call but I guess it's about time I do it...
Jun 21, 2017
376 posts
801 upvotes
Man these guys sure are weird. Why mail me a CC then demand documents afterward?

Customer Service was also bizarre, like I'm trying to rob them or something....I'm just here for the points lady.

I hope I actually get the points...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)