• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2020 4:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2203 posts
880 upvotes

President's Choice K-Cup Coffee Pods

What is the best sort of deal I can expect on these (even if you factor in PC point bonuses received for purchasing them)? It looks like SDM, No Frills, Loblaws, and RCSS all sell them. I think Zehr's too?

I bought a bunch a couple of years ago for dirt cheap and really enjoyed them. Looking to get some more, but willing to wait for a good sale.

Thanks.
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7355 posts
8028 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Well there's the 72-pod packs. They're $29.98 (at least at my RCSS), and with the 1200 pts/$6 spend in-app offer you'd get 6k points back. That effectively makes them $0.33 each. Not sure if they ever go on sale, which would make it cheaper.

I don't think SDM sells big enough packs to come close to that even on a 20x day.

Also I've seen RCSS regularly put the 30-packs on sale for as cheap as $9.98 per box (which is like $6 off, but admittedly I've seen $11.98 more often though). If you buy two of them you'll get 3.6k points back (3x$6), which makes the pods $0.27 each.

Actually just checking they're $9.98 per box at my RCSS right now lol

Again I don't think you'd come close to that at SDM even on a 20x day. Someone would have to confirm that one though.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2203 posts
880 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: Well there's the 72-pod packs. They're $29.98 (at least at my RCSS), and with the 1200 pts/$6 spend in-app offer you'd get 6k points back. That effectively makes them $0.33 each. Not sure if they ever go on sale, which would make it cheaper.

I don't think SDM sells big enough packs to come close to that even on a 20x day.

Also I've seen RCSS regularly put the 30-packs on sale for as cheap as $9.98 per box (which is like $6 off, but admittedly I've seen $11.98 more often though). If you buy two of them you'll get 3.6k points back (3x$6), which makes the pods $0.27 each.

Actually just checking they're $9.98 per box at my RCSS right now lol

Again I don't think you'd come close to that at SDM even on a 20x day. Someone would have to confirm that one though.
Thank you. Are you seeing 9.98 in Ontario? I don't see it in the flyer here. I also don't seem to have the 1200 points for spending 6 dollars in my pc optimum app. Is that promo account specific?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)