Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
President's Choice

Sign up for an annual PC Insiders pilot subscription get 100,000 PC Optimum points [PC MasterCard holders only] YMMV

May 20, 2018
19 posts
3 upvotes
MaxPower19 wrote: Pay for flight using same email address as your PC Insiders, and you’ll get a pop-up when you pay. Unless you’re like me and will need to call after cause it didn’t work :/ I did get the statement credit after the fact - definitely call right away though if it doesn’t work.
What number did you call? I booked 3 nights hotel and was expecting the $99 credit on my credit card statement as a separate line - didn’t get a pop up when I booked
Aug 10, 2011
510 posts
195 upvotes
EAST YORK
Me too got it yesterday
Freedom Promo Everywhere 50 20GB($32.50 - 35% F&F + 50GB big binge ) X2 plans
Freedom 19.5GB $24.25 ( $5 digital discount and 35% F&F + 50GB big binge)
Freedom 1.2GB addon line 10$ + 50 GB big binge
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2162 posts
965 upvotes
Victoria
mstrouble wrote: I received the free gift, not bad, I was expecting something of much lower quality. There was a chocolate bar, shortbread mix, red velvet cake mix and maple syrup.
Nice!

Canada Post?
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2162 posts
965 upvotes
Victoria
351worthington wrote: What number did you call? I booked 3 nights hotel and was expecting the $99 credit on my credit card statement as a separate line - didn’t get a pop up when I booked
1-844-862-8466. They may have to “escalate” on your behalf which is fine. I had to be polite but firm - they told me someone would call me. Never happened but the credit showed up a few days later on my MC so i know they fixed it.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1726 posts
685 upvotes
ours different with hazelnut chocolate bar, scone mix, maple syrup and gingerbread cookie mix in mississauga today delivered by UPS
Nov 24, 2018
274 posts
355 upvotes
Does anyone know if the points stack with their regular promotions? Say I buy something on beautyboutique.ca during a 20x the points promotion, do I get 40x the points for having PC insider or just the 20x?

Also, does anyone know if the $99 travel credit is granted every year? Reading the terms here: https://www.pcinsiders.ca/terms-and-conditions.html
It's called an "annual credit" which makes me think it should be granted for every year that you are a subscriber, which makes this free indefinitely (assuming you travel).
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7026 upvotes
Gatineau
I finally received the the invite to sign up (with a 25% discount on the annual fee). But I do not see anywhere on the site mentioning 100,000 points. I don't think I'll take advantage without that original 100K points offer.

did the original offer make reference to the 100,000 points somewhere?

djino
Apr 29, 2018
246 posts
277 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone get the "Annual surprise gift" yet ?? What to expect?
Mother of all necessities ---> RFD
Jan 4, 2009
442 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
Apologize for reviving this old thread.

For those who signed up for this ~1 year ago, did you recently cancel the subscription? Is there a way to extend the subscription for free or with a discount?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)