Locked: Pressure Treated Lumber

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2020 1:02 am
[OP]
May 3, 2016
815 posts
616 upvotes

Pressure Treated Lumber

My deck has completely rotted out from under (frame) and I can't just replace boards anymore.

Went around to Lowes/Rona/Home Depot and they were all out (tried Milton, Mississauga & Brampton)

Anyone able to suggest where else I can get enough pressure treated lumber to rebuild my entire deck from?

Looking at 5/4x6 deck boards and 2x6 for framing.

Also, looking for landscaping fabric for under the deck and limestone/crushed rock deals.

Thanks in advance!
5 replies
[OP]
May 3, 2016
815 posts
616 upvotes
SquadG wrote: There's a massive shortage everywhere. Maybe try to call local lumberyard or try further north.
Any suggestions?

Google has many places with contractor account required to purchase.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3049 posts
3331 upvotes
Montreal
saad29 wrote: Any suggestions?

Google has many places with contractor account required to purchase.
I could help in Montreal area but I don't know in Toronto. Up north they may have stock still but be willing to travel... Barrie is a good example

I say this because I couldn't find local here for a project and up north they still had stock since they sell less.
[OP]
May 3, 2016
815 posts
616 upvotes
SquadG wrote: I could help in Montreal area but I don't know in Toronto. Up north they may have stock still but be willing to travel... Barrie is a good example

I say this because I couldn't find local here for a project and up north they still had stock since they sell less.
Thanks for the idea - will check it out.