Expired Hot Deals

Presto

CNE Canadian National Exhibition Toronto Presto Perk: (Now Corporate Sale rate till Sept 5)

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7379 posts
6316 upvotes

CNE Canadian National Exhibition Toronto Presto Perk: (Now Corporate Sale rate till Sept 5)

Deal Link:
Savings:
46%
Expiry:
September 5, 2022
Retailer:
Presto
CNE website: https://www.theex.com/

I'm the OP who started the 2022 Presto Perks thread here: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/presto- ... 2-2546198/

They've been adding new Presto Perks every week and I noticed a CNE promo that's even better than @DaVibe 's Hot Deals CNE Advance tickets thread: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/cne-cne ... f-2543242/

If you're a Presto card holder, enter your unique card number in above link and you'll get additional savings vs DaVibe's early bird CNE promo.

i.e.,

General Admission (before taxes and fees):

Presto price: $16
Advance CNE price: $20
Regular price: $25

Ride-All-Day-Pass (before taxes and fees)

Presto price: $37.17
Advance CNE price: $41.59
Regular price: $69.25

Think this may be the best corporate CNE deal to date. The Presto prices look competitive against the 2019 corporate prices ($15 GA, $41 ride-all-day pass): https://forums.redflagdeals.com/cne-ont ... d-2290047/

Good luck.

7/5 EDIT: Offer expires August 18; this is a pre-sale only special per Presto Perks page.

8/15 EDIT: Promo now extended to 1 pm on Labour Day (Sept 5)

8/18 edit: I strongly suggest purchasing the Presto tickets today; there's a lot of ambiguity to whether the promo will be extended for the duration of The EX.

8/19 EDIT: This is now a corporate sale with less of a discount than the original presale:

General Admission (before taxes and fees):

Presto presale price: $16 (dead)
Presto corporate price (Aug 19-Sept 5): $18.08
Advance CNE price: $20 (dead)
Regular price: $25 (live on CNE website)

Ride-All-Day-Pass (before taxes and fees)

Presto presale price: $37.17 (dead)
Presto corporate price (Aug 19-Sept 5): $41.59
Advance CNE price: $41.59 (dead)
Regular price: $69.25 (live on CNE website)
Last edited by Madchester on Aug 19th, 2022 8:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
Thread Summary
https://tickets.authentigate.ca/cne/#/c ... 22NTDPDMWD Image
Madchester wrote: CNE Food Building coupons: https://www.theex.com/wp-content/upload ... _FINAL.pdf
There's a 4 x Dozens Tiny Toms coupon for $25
460 replies
Jul 23, 2010
857 posts
466 upvotes
Toronto
Wow very nice incredible find. The only deal that could beat this is the instore ticket sales like at Loblaws, SDM, and CT in July to save on tax and processing fee. But unknown availability and price.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2005
1970 posts
130 upvotes
Ajax, ON, Canada
This is an interesting find!

Anyhoo, I've inquiried GO Transit if when they will be selling the discounted CNE tickets (and if they'll be sold during the CNE) at the GO Train stations (and at Union station), but sadly they didn't provide me an exact date on when they'll be available....
Nov 24, 2021
11 posts
24 upvotes
Anyone gotten the ride all day pass? Worth it for ~$40?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2008
1142 posts
690 upvotes
Toronto
This is great but what the heck is happening at The Ex?
There's no info on what's happening, acts, bands...
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3501 posts
3549 upvotes
Mordor
still patiently waiting for corporate discount discount thread.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2005
1970 posts
130 upvotes
Ajax, ON, Canada
Canuck_TO wrote: This is great but what the heck is happening at The Ex?
They usually announce the details sometime between mid July to early August.
Sep 17, 2016
23 posts
20 upvotes
Milton, ON
Tactical wrote: Wow very nice incredible find. The only deal that could beat this is the instore ticket sales like at Loblaws, SDM, and CT in July to save on tax and processing fee. But unknown availability and price.
Really? So I guess I should wait till July to be able to purchase the in-store tickets for the All-Ride ones?
Sep 17, 2016
23 posts
20 upvotes
Milton, ON
I am really new to CNE and this year will be the first time I am going. When do you think Advance purchase of the ride-all-day pass will sell out? Or do such tickets usually sell out fast?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7379 posts
6316 upvotes
FutureHeartsJunkie wrote: They usually announce the details sometime between mid July to early August.
I noticed they added the usual suspects (Air Show, Super Dogs, softball tourneys, etc) to The Ex website in the last couple of weeks.
CorneliaT557522 wrote: I am really new to CNE and this year will be the first time I am going. When do you think Advance purchase of the ride-all-day pass will sell out? Or do such tickets usually sell out fast?
I think the Presto deal is pretty competitive if you want flexibility on what dates to visit the Ex,

I noticed the official website added some day-specific promos that are cheaper. It's down to whether you value price vs convenience (and larger crowds on said promo days) : https://www.theex.com/tickets/
Last edited by Madchester on Jun 20th, 2022 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3682 posts
1517 upvotes
, ON
tomatopurch wrote: Anyone gotten the ride all day pass? Worth it for ~$40?
Do they not work the same with the other “all day” passes? If so, whether it worth it or not, wouldn’t that depends on how many rides you do on that day? Which mean it would be personal to each individual, no?
Jul 30, 2010
370 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
How do you get a presto card?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2351 posts
3090 upvotes
mark_98 wrote: How do you get a presto card?
Since it is used by TTC and GO. Common sense would mean you get it from a subway station or GO station.
Jul 30, 2010
370 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
Wow I totally confused myself. I have a presto card already.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2019 posts
2089 upvotes
Toronto
You can also get presto cards at the library for free
Feb 16, 2017
150 posts
51 upvotes
Scarborough, Canada
Great to know Presto card has this kind of discounts.
Eat and sleep
Deal Addict
May 11, 2005
1970 posts
130 upvotes
Ajax, ON, Canada
simplypop wrote: Since it is used by TTC and GO. Common sense would mean you get it from a subway station or GO station.
Or in the case of Ottawa, you can get a PRESTO Card at Shopper's Drug Mart outlets there or even one of the Ticket Vending Machines at the Transitway BRT stations or the O-train (Line 1 and Line 2) stations.

What's more, you can use that single PRESTO Card that was issued in Toronto towards the Ottawa system!
Oct 29, 2018
199 posts
185 upvotes
Canuck_TO wrote: This is great but what the heck is happening at The Ex?
Isn't the main attraction the overpriced international pavilion and the heart stopping food of the year?

I'm pretty excited to have my arteries clogged again by this year's feature.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)