Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Pretty Logitech Alto Express Notebook Stand $5

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2010 6:41 pm
Dec 6, 2009
25 posts
2 upvotes

[Amazon.com] Pretty Logitech Alto Express Notebook Stand $5

Logitech Alto Express Notebook Stand

[IMG]http://images.tigerdirect.ca/skuimages/ ... 4-main.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000RZNI48

List Price: $29.99
Price: $4.99
You Save: $25.00 (83%)

AND/OR

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/ ... u=L23-7284

List Price: $39.59
Instant Savings: - $33.62
Price: $5.97
17 replies
Nov 2, 2006
83 posts
27 upvotes
Edmonton
Beside that it looks pretty and the price is really great, it seems useless. You would have a hard time typing on this thing. Anybody has it and think otherwise?
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11955 posts
3699 upvotes
Kingston
menomano wrote: Beside that it looks pretty and the price is really great, it seems useless. You would have a hard time typing on this thing. Anybody has it and think otherwise?
LOL. Yes I have it and think otherwise.

A notebook stand is intended to raise the level of you monitor and be used with a full/separate keyboard. You don't have a notebook stand and use the laptop keyboard.

Main shortcoming is that it isn't adjustable to different heights.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2002
2350 posts
876 upvotes
Central Ontario
Good deal, thanks. I could use one of these, but too bad about the $12.xx shipping from tigerdirect.ca... gotta find something else to buy.
Jan 25, 2007
244 posts
58 upvotes
ya I would have bought it but the shipping makes the price less attractive.
Mar 4, 2009
773 posts
29 upvotes
shipping kills the deal.
Jan 23, 2005
121 posts
2 upvotes
Thx for the post. Looks like a good deal.

Has anyone used it successfully with the older, pre-unibody Macbook Pros? I ask this because the screen's hinge on these Macs don't go back very far, so was wondering what the viewing angle would be like using this stand...

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1165 posts
199 upvotes
If you were going to go for this through Amazon, you might try seeing if adding one of the cheap $5 subscriptions gets you free shipping...that was what the screen said when I was loading up on magazine subscriptions before (and after) Xmas, so might be worth a try to get a shipping discount on something like this.

Bart
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
2150 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
unfortunately its not thru amazon at all and so their 39$ shipping doesnt work here? :(

the amazon link is .COM anyway
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1133 posts
145 upvotes
It looks nice but I would recommend a good notebook cooler over this. Price is excellent and it looks nice but a fan can prolong your notebooks reliability and keep it cool, especially if you have an AMD processor.
Feb 12, 2007
78 posts
1 upvote
tigerdirect.ca has it for like $6 something, i was on it yesterday.

nm not anymore.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2007
2727 posts
522 upvotes
Markham
Nice..could use one for that price
Jul 17, 2008
14 posts
Ottawa
I managed to order a couple of these from tigerdirect.ca. Shipping was $12, so I threw in a 24" TV to make it worth while. :) Needed something for my office anyways.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
2627 posts
947 upvotes
taveren wrote: I managed to order a couple of these from tigerdirect.ca. Shipping was $12, so I threw in a 24" TV to make it worth while. :) Needed something for my office anyways.
You bought a 24" TV to lower shipping on a $6 laptop stand? Now that's a true RFDer.
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11955 posts
3699 upvotes
Kingston
TimelessVictory wrote: It looks nice but I would recommend a good notebook cooler over this. Price is excellent and it looks nice but a fan can prolong your notebooks reliability and keep it cool, especially if you have an AMD processor.
Actually you can have a cooler (which doesn't get your monitor to eye level) AND a stand. It doesn't have to be one or the other!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)