Price check 2017 ram outdoorsman.

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2017 5:56 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2011
1254 posts
429 upvotes

Price check 2017 ram outdoorsman.

Hey am i getting close with this quote? I can't get the tradesman or owners extra 1.5k off but any owners chime in on this quote? i think according to unhaggle i'm only 400 above invoice, I really like the two tone blue black on outdoorsman. options over SLT 4x4 quadcab (below) Plus remote start, front rear park assist and 20 inch black wheels.

Enhancements vs SLT
Front and rear rubber floor mats
Body-colour grille
Black door handles
Black lower two-tone paint
Black painted front/rear bumper
Black painted fender flares
Tow hooks
Transfer case skid plate shield (4x4 models)
Front suspension skid plate (4x4 models)
Fog lamps
Class IV hitch receiver (4x4 models)
Rear extra-heavy-duty shock absorbers (4x4 models)
Antispin differential rear axle (4x4 models)
121-litre fuel tank (3.6L and 5.7L)

reidrachel003.jpg

pauls truck.JPG
No One Goes to Palmerston Ontario
19 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2011
1254 posts
429 upvotes
New incentives tomorrow, If i don't sign this tonight it could go up tomorrow or down... Ugh
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2011
1254 posts
429 upvotes
I did get the report and i'm $400 over invoice, I just signed at this price with the condition when new incentives come out tomorrow if they are better they will add them. 6 week delivery
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2015
1103 posts
358 upvotes
SaskBerta
Not personally a dodge fan but nice truck dude! Congrats on the purchase. Enjoy.

400 over invoice seems good to me. But others may feel different?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2011
1254 posts
429 upvotes
Thanks! Did it all online, Having cash and waiting for the last day of the month and having 5 dealers wanting to add one more sale for end of month made it a fast process.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2011
1254 posts
429 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: On the road price ?
the quote plus tax 44k all in.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15846 posts
10525 upvotes
Toronto
Congrats on the new truck. Looks good. I just built the same truck and came out to $52,350, seems some of the options is what drove up your costs and where you could have saved some additional money.
Overall, it is a decent price and enjoy!
DIY difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2011
1254 posts
429 upvotes
koffey wrote: Congrats on the new truck. Looks good. I just built the same truck and came out to $52,350, seems some of the options is what drove up your costs and where you could have saved some additional money.
Overall, it is a decent price and enjoy!
Thanks! yeah I have like $3200 in extra options. But I'm happy at 39k. Need to order a few goodies for it!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
1764 posts
1015 upvotes
Peel has it cheaper, starting at $35 I think

Ecodiesel, my bad! Disregard
Cool Beans
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2011
1254 posts
429 upvotes
QTheNukes wrote: Peel has it cheaper, starting at $35 I think

Ecodiesel, my bad! Disregard
nope v6 gasser, I checked peel, crap they are offering 30% off about 2.5k less then i just paid.. Good deal.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2011
1254 posts
429 upvotes
With the may program it knocks my truck down from 39K to 35K! and they said they would honor mays incentive.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2015
1103 posts
358 upvotes
SaskBerta
Redfisher wrote: With the may program it knocks my truck down from 39K to 35K! and they said they would honor mays incentive.
Awesome! Always a good feeling.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2011
1254 posts
429 upvotes
Awesome, because mines a factory order I get any new deals that come along until I pick it up... it just dropped 4k overnight, I think 35k is great. Peel has same truck with running boards and bed liner for 36K so i'm right there in price.

http://www.peelchryslerjeep.com/new/Ram ... f296b8.htm
Nov 3, 2012
34 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
I just picked this truck up from Peel. They had it cheaper than anywhere else. It's the SLT Crew cab with features from the Sport such as backup camera, parking sensors, 8 inch touchscreen display, sat nav, running boards, tonneau cover, bucket seats and quite a bit more. My first ever brand new car. Excited to pick it up!

http://www.peelchryslerjeep.com/new/Ram ... d=1&pid=12
Feb 25, 2015
786 posts
323 upvotes
KW
Seanbeck1 wrote: I just picked this truck up from Peel. They had it cheaper than anywhere else. It's the SLT Crew cab with features from the Sport such as backup camera, parking sensors, 8 inch touchscreen display, sat nav, running boards, tonneau cover, bucket seats and quite a bit more. My first ever brand new car. Excited to pick it up!

http://www.peelchryslerjeep.com/new/Ram ... d=1&pid=12
Congrats, that's a beauty deal on a sweet truck. Enjoy!
Banned
Mar 11, 2016
2081 posts
893 upvotes
Great prices...do the Ford prices get this low this summer employee pricing plus Costco and dealer discounts?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)