Price Check Q on XBox and PS3

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2017 10:22 pm
Dec 16, 2009
588 posts
172 upvotes
Durham

Price Check Q on XBox and PS3

Bought for Christmas presents but the little boys and girls were naughty that year so Santa gave them lumps of coal....... ;0).

Anyway, I have a brand new in box PS 3 and XBox 360.

I looked on Kijiji and EBay but there are so many different permutations of these systems I couldn't come up with an idea for a price to which to sell them.

PS 3 is a 500 gb model, the last version before the launch of the PS4. No games included. CECH 4001C is the model.

The XBox 360 is a 250 gb version that had the "bow tie" pinched in the middle look. Model is 1439. No games with this bundle.

The seals on the boxes have been broken and except for the PS 3 remote that I pilfered come wrapped and complete with all the accessories. Neither unit has ever been powered up.

Good citizens of the RFD - what should I be asking for these puppies?

Thanks!
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5437 posts
2424 upvotes
I would guess $100 each if you're lucky. If you want it to sell quick, $50-70 range. Even though they're new, I don't think the demand is there really unless you have a great library of games . And it might be hard to sell as Brand new in box if the seal is broken already.
Dec 16, 2009
588 posts
172 upvotes
Durham
Disappointed Face
coilz wrote: I would guess $100 each if you're lucky. If you want it to sell quick, $50-70 range. Even though they're new, I don't think the demand is there really unless you have a great library of games . And it might be hard to sell as Brand new in box if the seal is broken already.
Thanks for the info. I figured they were "antiques| ha ha.
Might dump the XBox for whatever and keep the PS3 for a cottage Bluray player.

Cheers!