Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

PRICE ERROR: Free Google Home Mini with small purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2019 1:17 pm
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
JohnMc1567 wrote: How did yall return the filler item? My local BB refused it saying I need to return the GHM with it as well.
One guy just got lucky. That’s all.

Also Best Buy already gave a deal by honouring the price error. Stealing from them as well isn’t a good look.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
12695 posts
7861 upvotes
Paris
JohnMc1567 wrote: How did yall return the filler item? My local BB refused it saying I need to return the GHM with it as well.
No issues for me but I bought other stuff same time. I was switching useless switch covers for equal dollar value wifi plugs. But I didn’t buy enough plugs for the GHMs I got.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
By taking the risk of being humiliating ....

Even though it isn't written that the GHM are part of a kit, all person returning knows it and BB staff knows it.
So when BB staff call your bluff ...
Well, it is funny ;-)

You can always try to return it to another store.
Worst case ... you'll loose a bit of pride for a second time. (but at least, not money).

But for me, I am happy with the deal we got.
Aug 18, 2016
279 posts
346 upvotes
Mine were sent in two separate shipments, with two separate receipts. One shows around $50 for the 3 bulbs and the other receipt shows under $3 for 3 google minis for environmental fee. Made returning easy peasy
Sep 30, 2009
452 posts
154 upvotes
Mississauga
BB won on this one from me. I ended up buying a Hue color kit so I could use the bulbs I got with my "free" GHMs. Spent money at Amazon too. Was resisting doing a smart home but was lured in on this deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2505 posts
1564 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone who would like to spare an extra mini pls PM me. Greatly appreciated.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
1353 posts
904 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone buy the $179.99 light kit with the 2 free mini's? If so, can we compare the code/numbers near the mini's on our receipts?

I am trying to figure out if the code on the receipt matches any numbers on the mini's. I want to know this because I notice all the codes on all my mini's at the bottom are all different and that the manufacturer dates are different as well. I was wondering if I need to keep track of which mini's came with the kit in the event I need to do a return.
Sep 30, 2009
452 posts
154 upvotes
Mississauga
Wondering if anyone on this thread can help with a TP Link three way switch install problem. I installed not switches (properly) but don't see any wifi coming from them. I installed other switches with no issues. They are blinking and lights work. Any idea? Defective?
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Anyone still waiting for an order update? Mine is still in progress. Not shipped or charged or canceled or got any email.
Jun 27, 2018
358 posts
654 upvotes
YVR
Nikhilvoid wrote: Anyone still waiting for an order update? Mine is still in progress. Not shipped or charged or canceled or got any email.
same here
Jun 27, 2018
358 posts
654 upvotes
YVR
finally I got mine.. I received my WeMo plugs first but the Mini's were not shipped. I went to the nearest Best Buy store and got my Minis as well...
Nov 28, 2016
770 posts
422 upvotes
KevinK90588 wrote: finally I got mine.. I received my WeMo plugs first but the Mini's were not shipped. I went to the nearest Best Buy store and got my Minis as well...
How does that work?
Lurking on RFD for years. Finally decided to make an account...😂
May 3, 2016
231 posts
142 upvotes
Brampton
Anyone got spare extra mini.. Please PM me with your price.. some people got ~10 mins so expecting some nice offers..
Sep 28, 2018
625 posts
1380 upvotes
Nobod87RFD wrote: Anyone got spare extra mini.. Please PM me with your price.. some people got ~10 mins so expecting some nice offers..
derrrrrrrp

here buddy I got you a wrench so you can get to work on building your time machine.